Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

bobmcfc said:
It was a Swansea goal kick so hazard Had no business steaming in and trying to do that lads job for him. The lad had barely got to the ball when hazard barged him and knocked him over. He would have got the ball then gave it back to the Swansea goalkeeper if hazard hadn't intervened.
He was doing his job, if it was a Chelsea throw in or Chelsea goal kick then I could see why hazard would want to do the ball boys job for him. For those saying the ball boy acted wrong, wouldn't you be abit annoyed if you were trying to pick a ball up to give back to your own keeper and a dickhead footballer ran up behind you a knocked you over ?

i'd be annoyed if we were in a similar situation and silva/nasri or whoever didnt go and try to get the ball back to the keeper as quickly as possible to get the game restarted

Pigeonho said:
I wonder if this had been a United player, if the ball boy would have even been mentioned as being partly to blame. I suspect not.
Hazard is 100% to blame for what HE did. The ball boy was silly at best, but show me a 17 year old who isn't.

I wonder if it was Balotelli if they ballboy would have even been mentioned as being partly to blame by some on here. I suspect not.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
I wonder if this had been a United player, if the ball boy would have even been mentioned as being partly to blame. I suspect not.
Hazard is 100% to blame for what HE did. The ball boy was silly at best, but show me a 17 year old who isn't.

I wonder if it was Balotelli if they ballboy would have even been mentioned as being partly to blame by some on here. I suspect not.
There's a thread on that upstairs, about the 'what if it was Balotelli'. It's full of paranoia and theories.

eshiers1 said:
bobmcfc said:
It was a Swansea goal kick so hazard Had no business steaming in and trying to do that lads job for him. The lad had barely got to the ball when hazard barged him and knocked him over. He would have got the ball then gave it back to the Swansea goalkeeper if hazard hadn't intervened.
He was doing his job, if it was a Chelsea throw in or Chelsea goal kick then I could see why hazard would want to do the ball boys job for him. For those saying the ball boy acted wrong, wouldn't you be abit annoyed if you were trying to pick a ball up to give back to your own keeper and a dickhead footballer ran up behind you a knocked you over ?

i'd be annoyed if we were in a similar situation and silva/nasri or whoever didnt go and try to get the ball back to the keeper as quickly as possible to get the game restarted

That is the ball boys job though and the lad didn't even see him coming. He got knocked over, got annoyed at hazard and kept the ball for a few seconds. The lad would have given the ball to the Swansea goalkeeper who probably would have wasted a few seconds himself ? Was hazard going to take his goal kick for him too, or perhaps give him a slap for not doing it faster ?

You can't do what he did a d if it was any city player doing that I would feel very let down by that kind of behaviour

Swansea deserved it. Our own mistakes gave them the goals at the Bridge and they outplayed us at the Liberty. Our team played without passion and they wanted it more.

This ballboy incident is another one of those polarising issues depending on which side you look at it. On one hand you have his twitter comments indicating a premeditated and deliberate attempt to help his team essentially cheat by wasting as much time as possible, on the other hand Hazard was an idiot for losing his cool and trying to kick the ball out from under him. He should have just drawn the referee's attention to the fact that he was withholding the ball. I think we have enough issues with officials ruining games without the stadium staff getting in on it as well.

I hope Bradford can pull off a miracle now that we're out of the equation.

Pigeonho said:
There's a thread on that upstairs, about the 'what if it was Balotelli'. It's full of paranoia and theories.

Yes, and there is a United thread on here where you can utter your theories about how paranoid and nasty we all are towards the lovely rag players and their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.