Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
There's a thread on that upstairs, about the 'what if it was Balotelli'. It's full of paranoia and theories.

Yes, and there is a United thread on here where you can utter your theories about how paranoid and nasty we all are towards the lovely rag players and their club.
I don't post in it, no need to. You might want to tell the ones who make thread after thread about all things united. That's threads, not posts.
This thread here Moomba, well it's about last nights events and people trying to take blame away from Hazard, something which wouldn't have happened if it had been a United player. That's why I posted it in here, the thread about last night. Is that ok with you, oh so keen stalker of mine?

ManCitizens. said:
Your certainly not a blue.

No, you're right. I'm not, had an affiliation with MCFC since I'm old enough to remember through family links, probably registered on this board before half of the plastic who follow City now days as well.

But being born in Swansea I also supported my home town team first and foremost, as time went on the gap between the two teams closed I chose to support my hometown team, and the club I've had more experiences with. Oh, and if I could edit my username I would.

Ball boy was a dick. Chelsea were complaining about the ball Boys wasting time earlier in the game so frustration probably got the better of Hazard. If the ball boy wasn't such a dick this wouldn't have happened.

Outcome: 3 game ban for Hazard. Nothin more, nothing less. Ball boy has his 15 minutes of fame and is probably bragging about it all today. End of matter.

Can't believe people are defending the ball boy cos of his age.
When i was 17, a not so long time ago, I knew how to not be a dick head.
Hazard didn't lose his rag, he simply kicked the ball (not the lad) to get it back. He didn't boot him in the face, and the lad clearly wasn't hurt just play acting.
Some people need to stop being so dramatic.

Mrmcfc said:
When in was 17, a not so long time ago, I knew how to not be a dick head.
Hazard didn't lose those rag, he simply kicked the ball (not the lad) to get it back. He didn't boot him in the face, and the lad clearly wasn't hurt just play acting.
People defend Balotelli because of his age, so why not a 17 year old child?

We'd have probably all done the same thing in the ballboys situation and we'd have probably all done the same in Hazard's situation. They were both as much to blame as each other

tommcfc said:
We'd have probably all done the same thing in the ballboys situation and we'd have probably all done the same in Hazard's situation. They were both as much to blame as each other

Except thousands of ballboys across every league in Europe manage to not do that every week.

Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
Hazard didn't lose those rag, he simply kicked the ball (not the lad) to get it back. He didn't boot him in the face, and the lad clearly wasn't hurt just play acting.
so your argument is, some people have shit reasoning so I will?
No offence, but you just appear to enjoy being controversial on here.

Mrmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
so your argument is, some people have shit reasoning so I will?
No offence, but you just appear to enjoy being controversial on here.
None taken, but you're wrong.
The defenders of Balotelli due to his age have no grounds to do so. Balotelli is a professional footballer in a highly privileged position. The things he does should not be defended because of his age.
The kid last night is just that - a kid. Throughout the land right now, tonight, tomorrow, Saturday etc etc there will be baby-faced little 17 year olds all doing stupid things because, well they can because they're 17. Add a few years onto him and put him in the same position as last night and I dare say he wouldn't have done it. Nothing controversial about that.

Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
FUCK OFF with your Balotelli hate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.