Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
Can't believe people are defending the ball boy cos of his age.
When in was 17, a not so long time ago, I knew how to not be a dick head.
Hazard didn't lose those rag, he simply kicked the ball (not the lad) to get it back. He didn't boot him in the face, and the lad clearly wasn't hurt just play acting.
Some people need to stop being so dramatic.
People defend Balotelli because of his age, so why not a 17 year old child?
FUCK OFF with your Balotelli hate
It's not hate, it's a point of view and guess what, you're on a forum. Take your capikal letters off.

Castiel said:
tommcfc said:
We'd have probably all done the same thing in the ballboys situation and we'd have probably all done the same in Hazard's situation. They were both as much to blame as each other

Except thousands of ballboys across every league in Europe manage to not do that every week.

And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week

Pigeonho said:
I don't post in it, no need to. You might want to tell the ones who make thread after thread about all things united. That's threads, not posts.
This thread here Moomba, well it's about last nights events and people trying to take blame away from Hazard, something which wouldn't have happened if it had been a United player. That's why I posted it in here, the thread about last night. Is that ok with you, oh so keen stalker of mine?

I fail to see a big difference between you questioning what people would do if it was a United player involved and me questioning what people would do if it was Balotelli involved.

Both relevant to this thread I would have though, but quite notable that you didn't answer my question.

Don't think of it as stalking, think of it as when I see hypocritical efforts to paint blues as biased and paranoid I'll post about. Just might be that the person who makes the most hypocritical posts trying to paint blues as biased and paranoid are made by you.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't post in it, no need to. You might want to tell the ones who make thread after thread about all things united. That's threads, not posts.
This thread here Moomba, well it's about last nights events and people trying to take blame away from Hazard, something which wouldn't have happened if it had been a United player. That's why I posted it in here, the thread about last night. Is that ok with you, oh so keen stalker of mine?

I fail to see a big difference between you questioning what people would do if it was a United player involved and me questioning what people would do if it was Balotelli involved.

Both relevant to this thread I would have though, but quite notable that you didn't answer my question.

Don't think of it as stalking, think of it as when I see hypocritical efforts to paint blues as biased and paranoid I'll post about. Just might be that the person who makes the most hypocritical posts trying to paint blues as biased and paranoid are made by you.
Okeedoke.

tommcfc said:
Castiel said:
tommcfc said:
We'd have probably all done the same thing in the ballboys situation and we'd have probably all done the same in Hazard's situation. They were both as much to blame as each other

Except thousands of ballboys across every league in Europe manage to not do that every week.

And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week

because thousands of ballboys across every league in europe manage to not do that every week.

I don't think you need to defend the ballboy to criticise what Hazard did.

The ballboy acted like a twat, Hazard acted like a twat.

Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
People defend Balotelli because of his age, so why not a 17 year old child?
so your argument is, some people have shit reasoning so I will?
No offence, but you just appear to enjoy being controversial on here.
None taken, but you're wrong.
The defenders of Balotelli due to his age have no grounds to do so. Balotelli is a professional footballer in a highly privileged position. The things he does should not be defended because of his age.
The kid last night is just that - a kid. Throughout the land right now, tonight, tomorrow, Saturday etc etc there will be baby-faced little 17 year olds all doing stupid things because, well they can because they're 17. Add a few years onto him and put him in the same position as last night and I dare say he wouldn't have done it. Nothing controversial about that.

I don't agree. I think this lad is an arsehole, who has been boasting about what he did on twitter. I wouldn't have done that at 17, nor would I do it now. He's old enough to be responsible for his actions. The fact this was a one off case to an extent proves you're wrong, this sort of thing would be more common if age was the mitigating factor and not the individuals dickish personality.

Mrmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
so your argument is, some people have shit reasoning so I will?
No offence, but you just appear to enjoy being controversial on here.
None taken, but you're wrong.
The defenders of Balotelli due to his age have no grounds to do so. Balotelli is a professional footballer in a highly privileged position. The things he does should not be defended because of his age.
The kid last night is just that - a kid. Throughout the land right now, tonight, tomorrow, Saturday etc etc there will be baby-faced little 17 year olds all doing stupid things because, well they can because they're 17. Add a few years onto him and put him in the same position as last night and I dare say he wouldn't have done it. Nothing controversial about that.

I don't agree. I think this lad is an arsehole, who has been boasting about what he did on twitter. I wouldn't have done that at 17, nor would I do it now. He's old enough to be responsible for his actions. The fact this was a one off case to an extent proves you're wrong, this sort of thing would be more common if age was the mitigating factor and not the individuals dickish personality.
That's fair enough mate.

I agree with Pat Nevin. He was just trying to get the ball, the kid was being a fool. Good to see someone live on BBC have a go at them for only showing certain camera angles and thus making it look worse. Agree with previous comments about if this had been a Man Utd player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.