Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Pigeonho said:
Mrmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
None taken, but you're wrong.
The defenders of Balotelli due to his age have no grounds to do so. Balotelli is a professional footballer in a highly privileged position. The things he does should not be defended because of his age.
The kid last night is just that - a kid. Throughout the land right now, tonight, tomorrow, Saturday etc etc there will be baby-faced little 17 year olds all doing stupid things because, well they can because they're 17. Add a few years onto him and put him in the same position as last night and I dare say he wouldn't have done it. Nothing controversial about that.

I don't agree. I think this lad is an arsehole, who has been boasting about what he did on twitter. I wouldn't have done that at 17, nor would I do it now. He's old enough to be responsible for his actions. The fact this was a one off case to an extent proves you're wrong, this sort of thing would be more common if age was the mitigating factor and not the individuals dickish personality.
That's fair enough mate.

:)

Swansea_MCFC said:
ManCitizens. said:
Your certainly not a blue.

No, you're right. I'm not, had an affiliation with MCFC since I'm old enough to remember through family links, probably registered on this board before half of the plastic who follow City now days as well.

But being born in Swansea I also supported my home town team first and foremost, as time went on the gap between the two teams closed I chose to support my hometown team, and the club I've had more experiences with. Oh, and if I could edit my username I would.

Ahh your mind has been polluted down there. Why the need to bring money and fans up? Maybe your family could bring you up here and re-establish your roots and let you see that this club and its fans are still grounded in its local community despite the dirrrrtay foreign money investment. Glad that Swansea are in the final, I like the fans and the club, enjoy the day and the moment.

The Colonel said:
Swansea_MCFC said:
ManCitizens. said:

No, you're right. I'm not, had an affiliation with MCFC since I'm old enough to remember through family links, probably registered on this board before half of the plastic who follow City now days as well.

But being born in Swansea I also supported my home town team first and foremost, as time went on the gap between the two teams closed I chose to support my hometown team, and the club I've had more experiences with. Oh, and if I could edit my username I would.

Ahh your mind has been polluted down there. Why the need to bring money and fans up? Maybe your family could bring you up here and re-establish your roots and let you see that this club and its fans are still grounded in its local community despite the dirrrrtay foreign money investment. Glad that Swansea are in the final, I like the fans and the club, enjoy the day and the moment.

In fairness, that was a cheap shot after a day of heavy drinking after a jibe about all Welsh people being inbred and backwards. Tit for tat. I don't begrudge City's takeover and success because I know that it's a great club with fantastic support that has provided me with many happy moments in my football life, and as foreign investors go Mansour seems to be the best one about. Cheers!

The Colonel said:
Swansea_MCFC said:
ManCitizens. said:

Let's be fair. If we expect him to take shots about having intimate relations with farm animals, we should have the cojones to take a shot or two about being nouveau riche.

tommcfc said:
And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week
Eh? Hazard didn't shove him to the ground. Did you watch the incident? The ballboy ran to the ball and jumped on top of it. Hazard tugged at it several times and presumably asked him to release the ball; but he wouldn't budge so he kicked it out from under him. This shows it pretty clearly:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

The entire thing is blown out of proportion, but I called Hazard an idiot earlier because I immediately knew that this would happen the moment I saw it. This country loves to get their knickers in a twist and we've probably made the media's year. We're a nation of primadonnas.

Castiel said:
tommcfc said:
And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week
Eh? Hazard didn't shove him to the ground. Did you watch the incident? The ballboy ran to the ball and jumped on top of it. Hazard tugged at it several times and presumably asked him to release the ball; but he wouldn't budge so he kicked it out from under him. This shows it pretty clearly:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

The entire thing is blown out of proportion, but I called Hazard an idiot earlier because I immediately knew that this would happen the moment I saw it. This country loves to get their knickers in a twist and we've probably made the media's year. We're a nation of primadonnas.

Please stop bring into it what actually happened and spoil the moment for the ladies of the forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.