Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Castiel said:
tommcfc said:
And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week
Eh? Hazard didn't shove him to the ground. Did you watch the incident? The ballboy ran to the ball and jumped on top of it. Hazard tugged at it several times and presumably asked him to release the ball; but he wouldn't budge so he kicked it out from under him. This shows it pretty clearly:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

The entire thing is blown out of proportion, but I called Hazard an idiot earlier because I immediately knew that this would happen the moment I saw it. This country loves to get their knickers in a twist and we've probably made the media's year. We're a nation of primadonnas.

Correct. But all these stories are started by the media. If they didn't go ' ooh did you see that - isn't it terrible - what does everyone think' noone would give a shit. This is the same as the lad running on the pitch in the derby. If it happened at a none league game you wouldn't hear jack about it.

Bullshit none events hyped by the media for people with fuck all to do to get all worked up about.

BS said:
Castiel said:
tommcfc said:
And hundreds of players manage not to shove ballboys to the ground and kick them when they're in a rush every week
Eh? Hazard didn't shove him to the ground. Did you watch the incident? The ballboy ran to the ball and jumped on top of it. Hazard tugged at it several times and presumably asked him to release the ball; but he wouldn't budge so he kicked it out from under him. This shows it pretty clearly:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

The entire thing is blown out of proportion, but I called Hazard an idiot earlier because I immediately knew that this would happen the moment I saw it. This country loves to get their knickers in a twist and we've probably made the media's year. We're a nation of primadonnas.

Correct. But all these stories are started by the media. If they didn't go ' ooh did you see that - isn't it terrible - what does everyone think' noone would give a shit. This is the same as the lad running on the pitch in the derby. If it happened at a none league game you wouldn't hear jack about it.

Bullshit none events hyped by the media for people with fuck all to do to get all worked up about.

If you don't mind I resemble that remark<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
BS said:
Castiel said:
tommcfc said:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

If you don't mind I resemble that remark

Castiel said:
tommcfc said:

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

I agree that this has been blown out of proportion but, this video shows what happened after the ballboy was on the ground, not how he got there. To say he ran to the ball and jumped on top of it, is just silly.

Hazard gets banned and some anti English little Swansea **** who probably supports Swansea/Liverpool and the rags got a bit of a kick for being a dick.

Win all round.

Win.

Winning.

Barcon said:
I agree that this has been blown out of proportion but, this video shows what happened after the ballboy was on the ground, not how he got there. To say he ran to the ball and jumped on top of it, is just silly.

And this video shows Hazard trying to pull the ball out of his hands as he lays down on top of it. Or are you calling that shoving? It's amazing how these things get so twisted. Talk about an overreaction.

iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif

Not really a huge issue, though some will make it one.

Ballboy should not be a ballboy again (and is clearly a bit of an arse). Hazard should have been a bit smarter. Even if he just kicked the ball from under him, there are much better/less controversial ways of going about retrieving the ball. Let the ref deal with the shit if he persists.

3-match ban for Hazard, yeah, but everybody has apologised now and we're all happy again, so don't see why anything else needs to be done.

i really dont think hazard pushed him to the ground. he hardly touched him as he was falling down. he would have fallen even if hazard hadnt have touched him the contact was that minimal. no excuse for hazard getting involved like that and they are both dicks but the ball boys actions were premeditated as per the morning's tweets whereas hazards were not.

he's got his 3 game ban for getting sent off, leave it be.

Castiel said:
Barcon said:

And this video shows Hazard trying to pull the ball out of his hands as he lays down on top of it. Or are you calling that shoving? It's amazing how these things get so twisted. Talk about an overreaction.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif[/bigimg]

I agree, it is amazing how twisted things get.

The ball is at the other side of his body and Hazard tries to grab it. When he can't reach it he kicks him.

[bigimg]https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1358976841577.gif[/bigimg]
He clearly kicks the lad and not the ball, the ball comes out as he rolls over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.