Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

The ball boy was a total knob, looked like a gobby little fat fucker as well. For what it's worth i would have been more than happy if Hazard had kicked him over the advertising hoardings .<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 pm --<br /><br />The ball boy was a total knob, looked like a gobby little fat fucker as well. For what it's worth i would have been more than happy if Hazard had kicked him over the advertising hoardings .

stony said:
Castiel said:
Barcon said:
I agree that this has been blown out of proportion but, this video shows what happened after the ballboy was on the ground, not how he got there. To say he ran to the ball and jumped on top of it, is just silly.

And this video shows Hazard trying to pull the ball out of his hands as he lays down on top of it. Or are you calling that shoving? It's amazing how these things get so twisted. Talk about an overreaction.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif[/bigimg]

I agree, it is amazing how twisted things get.

The ball is at the other side of his body and Hazard tries to grab it. When he can't reach it he kicks him.

[bigimg]https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1358976841577.gif[/bigimg]
He clearly kicks the lad and not the ball, the ball comes out as he rolls over.

He might caught the ball a bit but he definitely kicked that little twat. Both idiots.

abu13 said:
The ball boy was a total knob, looked like a gobby little fat fucker as well. For what it's worth i would have been more than happy if Hazard had kicked him over the advertising hoardings

This. Diving on the ball was an act of pure cuntishness, getting kicked in the ribs was instant karma. Problem?

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't post in it, no need to. You might want to tell the ones who make thread after thread about all things united. That's threads, not posts.
This thread here Moomba, well it's about last nights events and people trying to take blame away from Hazard, something which wouldn't have happened if it had been a United player. That's why I posted it in here, the thread about last night. Is that ok with you, oh so keen stalker of mine?

I fail to see a big difference between you questioning what people would do if it was a United player involved and me questioning what people would do if it was Balotelli involved.

Both relevant to this thread I would have though, but quite notable that you didn't answer my question.

Don't think of it as stalking, think of it as when I see hypocritical efforts to paint blues as biased and paranoid I'll post about. Just might be that the person who makes the most hypocritical posts trying to paint blues as biased and paranoid are made by you.
Okeedoke.

Oi !!! Don`t be bringing me into your arguments.I have enough of my own thank you ! ;)

Stony, try laying stomach first ontop of a football and see how easy it is for someone to kick it from under you (even if you're a fat bastard!). How can Hazard have achieved kicking the ball out like the video shows if he had to kick through the guy? It defies physics, and the guy would have actually been hurt, bruising and all. That angle makes it look so much worse than it is and the fact that he's wearing a winter coat doesn't help clarify it.

The ball wouldn't have popped out like that had Hazard actually kicked him. I don't doubt that he was hit by a shin in the momentum but I believe Hazard when he says that his boot hit the ball.

The whole incident is ridiculous. The ballboy is a bellend and Hazard acted unprofessionally and should rightfully be punished for that. This talk of violent conduct is nonsense though and the media circus is just... sigh.

The ballboy didn't go down and lie on the ball until Hazard "pushed" him. I agree he played on it and went down easily but in defence of the ballboy, it was on a football pitch and there was DEFINITE CONTACT so he had every right to make the most of it and go down. Footballers have just been shown how truly fucking pathetic they all are every Saturday. Karma.

Castiel said:
Stony, try laying stomach first ontop of a football and see how easy it is for someone to kick it from under you (even if you're a fat bastard!). How can Hazard have achieved kicking the ball out like the video shows if he had to kick through the guy? It defies physics, and the guy would have actually been hurt, bruising and all. That angle makes it look so much worse than it is and the fact that he's wearing a winter coat doesn't help clarify it.

The ball wouldn't have popped out like that had Hazard actually kicked him. I don't doubt that he was hit by a shin in the momentum but I believe Hazard when he says that his boot hit the ball.

The whole incident is ridiculous. The ballboy is a bellend and Hazard acted unprofessionally and should rightfully be punished for that. This talk of violent conduct is nonsense though and the media circus is just... sigh.

The ball popped out because the lad was holding it on that side and when he was kicked in the ribs on the other side he let got and rolled over.
The lad was a complete tit but nothing excuses what Hazard did. It looks worse because you can clearly see it's the lad that was kicked and not the ball.
I don't believe Hazard for one minute, that clip clearly shows he kicked the lad and not the ball and until I see evidence of his foot connecting with the ball, nothing will convince me otherwise. I can understand why you're defending him, it's your player but surely you can't argue after seeing the close up. "hit him with a shin" c'mon that is putting a ridiculous amount of spin on an already ridiculous situation.

ball boy did nothing wrong imo, the ball rolled away and he turned round, and as he goes to pick it up Hazard pushes him over. The ball boy does what any normal person would do in those three seconds he "apparently" time wasted by lying on the ball, I defy anyone in 3 seconds when you've been bundled over whilst doing your job to just roll over and give the guy who did it the ball back.

So in those 3 seconds he lies on the ball and Hazard tries to shift him again before laying a kick into his ribs. Kid's done nothing wrong and yes he milked it afterwards but let's face it if he hadn't Hazard would likely have not seen justice and would probably have got away with it, the kid did the right thing and if turning round to pick the ball up as it bounces away from you, getting bundled over and lying on the ball for 3 seconds probably wondering what the hell is going on and then getting a kick by an adult means you're in any way in the wrong means the person accusing you of such is completely loopy.

Hazard deserved his red card, and to be honest Cantona got banned for ages for aiming a kick at a spectator and Hazard has just lumped a 17 year old ball boy doing his job. If there was any parity or justice he'd be banned till the end of the season.

stony said:
The ball popped out because the lad was holding it on that side and when he was kicked in the ribs on the other side he let got and rolled over.
The lad was a complete tit but nothing excuses what Hazard did. It looks worse because you can clearly see it's the lad that was kicked and not the ball.
I don't believe Hazard for one minute, that clip clearly shows he kicked the lad and not the ball and until I see evidence of his foot connecting with the ball, nothing will convince me otherwise. I can understand why you're defending him, it's your player but surely you can't argue after seeing the close up. "hit him with a shin" c'mon that is putting a ridiculous amount of spin on an already ridiculous situation.
You're saying he was kicked and rolled into the kick? I don't understand how you're visualising this because it isn't making sense to me. Why would he roll into it? That is a completely unnatural reaction. If anything, if he were kicked, he would have rolled or been pushed away from Hazard and the ball would have come out the other side. Why no bruising or evidence of actual injury? The guy immediately dismissed any suggestion of assault, which you'd think was strange if Hazard had booted the guy in the ribs.

Castiel said:
stony said:
You're saying he was kicked and rolled into the kick? I don't understand how you're visualising this because it isn't making sense to me. Why would he roll into it? That is a completely unnatural reaction. If anything, if he were kicked, he would have rolled or been pushed away from Hazard and the ball would have come out the other side. Why no bruising or evidence of actual injury? The guy immediately dismissed any suggestion of assault, which you'd think was strange if Hazard had booted the guy in the ribs.

Where did I say he rolled into it ? The ball was on his left side, obscured from the camera by his body. I deduced this from the fact that you can see Hazard trying to wrestle the ball from him at the start of the clip. Hazard then kicked him in the ribs on his right side(the opposite side). The boy let go of the ball clutched his ribs and rolled over onto his back. If the ball was on his left, partially under his body as it looks like from the clip. Then when he let go the ball and moved, the ball would roll away. That's what happened. You can clearly see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.