Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Castiel said:
You're saying he was kicked and rolled into the kick? I don't understand how you're visualising this because it isn't making sense to me. Why would he roll into it? That is a completely unnatural reaction. If anything, if he were kicked, he would have rolled or been pushed away from Hazard and the ball would have come out the other side. Why no bruising or evidence of actual injury? The guy immediately dismissed any suggestion of assault, which you'd think was strange if Hazard had booted the guy in the ribs.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, I fell onto a ball at training. I thought I'd broke a couple of ribs such was the agony. It turned out I'd damaged muscles in my side. A fortnight on, I fell off my bike on the way home from work. In my attempt to protect that side of my body, I put my hand up onto my bad side. I landed on it and damaged more muscles close to the original injury.

At no point did I have any visible bruises or marks.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ball boy did nothing wrong imo, the ball rolled away and he turned round, and as he goes to pick it up Hazard pushes him over. The ball boy does what any normal person would do in those three seconds he "apparently" time wasted by lying on the ball, I defy anyone in 3 seconds when you've been bundled over whilst doing your job to just roll over and give the guy who did it the ball back.

So in those 3 seconds he lies on the ball and Hazard tries to shift him again before laying a kick into his ribs. Kid's done nothing wrong and yes he milked it afterwards but let's face it if he hadn't Hazard would likely have not seen justice and would probably have got away with it, the kid did the right thing and if turning round to pick the ball up as it bounces away from you, getting bundled over and lying on the ball for 3 seconds probably wondering what the hell is going on and then getting a kick by an adult means you're in any way in the wrong means the person accusing you of such is completely loopy.

Hazard deserved his red card, and to be honest Cantona got banned for ages for aiming a kick at a spectator and Hazard has just lumped a 17 year old ball boy doing his job. If there was any parity or justice he'd be banned till the end of the season.

Please tell me you're fishing...

CaliforniaBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ball boy did nothing wrong imo, the ball rolled away and he turned round, and as he goes to pick it up Hazard pushes him over. The ball boy does what any normal person would do in those three seconds he "apparently" time wasted by lying on the ball, I defy anyone in 3 seconds when you've been bundled over whilst doing your job to just roll over and give the guy who did it the ball back.

So in those 3 seconds he lies on the ball and Hazard tries to shift him again before laying a kick into his ribs. Kid's done nothing wrong and yes he milked it afterwards but let's face it if he hadn't Hazard would likely have not seen justice and would probably have got away with it, the kid did the right thing and if turning round to pick the ball up as it bounces away from you, getting bundled over and lying on the ball for 3 seconds probably wondering what the hell is going on and then getting a kick by an adult means you're in any way in the wrong means the person accusing you of such is completely loopy.

Hazard deserved his red card, and to be honest Cantona got banned for ages for aiming a kick at a spectator and Hazard has just lumped a 17 year old ball boy doing his job. If there was any parity or justice he'd be banned till the end of the season.

Please tell me you're fishing...

nope, Hazard's fortunate that he'll get away with a couple of games for that.

citykev28 said:
A couple of weeks before Christmas, I fell onto a ball at training. I thought I'd broke a couple of ribs such was the agony. It turned out I'd damaged muscles in my side. A fortnight on, I fell off my bike on the way home from work. In my attempt to protect that side of my body, I put my hand up onto my bad side. I landed on it and damaged more muscles close to the original injury.

Well I played Rugby in school and every time I took a boot to the ribs in a ruck I was bruised like a banana. Who's anecdotal evidence will the court of Bluemoon believe?

The point is if he was actually kicked, you'd think he'd have made a real complaint about it. I still can't understand how he got the ball to pop out like that without kicking it at all. Hazard has magical feet but that really is something.

even the red card is a joke. he kicks the ball under his body then steps over to get it. ive seen parents do this with their 4 year old kicks playing. its amazing what is called kicking somebody at a football match these days.

citykev28 said:
Castiel said:
You're saying he was kicked and rolled into the kick? I don't understand how you're visualising this because it isn't making sense to me. Why would he roll into it? That is a completely unnatural reaction. If anything, if he were kicked, he would have rolled or been pushed away from Hazard and the ball would have come out the other side. Why no bruising or evidence of actual injury? The guy immediately dismissed any suggestion of assault, which you'd think was strange if Hazard had booted the guy in the ribs.

is this double jeopardy

and are you scott parker

stony said:
Castiel said:
Barcon said:
I agree that this has been blown out of proportion but, this video shows what happened after the ballboy was on the ground, not how he got there. To say he ran to the ball and jumped on top of it, is just silly.

And this video shows Hazard trying to pull the ball out of his hands as he lays down on top of it. Or are you calling that shoving? It's amazing how these things get so twisted. Talk about an overreaction.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif[/bigimg]

I agree, it is amazing how twisted things get.

The ball is at the other side of his body and Hazard tries to grab it. When he can't reach it he kicks him.

[bigimg]https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1358976841577.gif[/bigimg]
He clearly kicks the lad and not the ball, the ball comes out as he rolls over.

Saw that clip last night but was unable to get the link. Looks horrible when you see it up close like that

Castiel said:
citykev28 said:

Well I played Rugby in school and every time I took a boot to the ribs in a ruck I was bruised like a banana. Who's anecdotal evidence will the court of Bluemoon believe?

The point is if he was actually kicked, you'd think he'd have made a real complaint about it. I still can't understand how he got the ball to pop out like that without kicking it at all. Hazard has magical feet but that really is something.

Well you are a Southerner so probably as soft as fuck. In Eccles, we played Rugby on concrete with a half brick for a ball.

citykev28 said:
Well you are a Southerner so probably as soft as fuck. In Eccles, we played Rugby on concrete with a half brick for a ball.

I think this site needs a quotes section.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.