Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

citykev28 said:
Fuck me, how anybody can seriously defend Hazard is beyond me.

not so much defending hazard attempt to get the ball back. i probably would of done the same under the circumstances and the heat of the moment.

but that 17 year old bloke tried it on. if he hadnt tried to be a smartarse this wouldnt of happened in the first place.

citykev28 said:
Castiel said:
citykev28 said:
A couple of weeks before Christmas, I fell onto a ball at training. I thought I'd broke a couple of ribs such was the agony. It turned out I'd damaged muscles in my side. A fortnight on, I fell off my bike on the way home from work. In my attempt to protect that side of my body, I put my hand up onto my bad side. I landed on it and damaged more muscles close to the original injury.

At no point did I have any visible bruises or marks.
Well I played Rugby in school and every time I took a boot to the ribs in a ruck I was bruised like a banana. Who's anecdotal evidence will the court of Bluemoon believe?

The point is if he was actually kicked, you'd think he'd have made a real complaint about it. I still can't understand how he got the ball to pop out like that without kicking it at all. Hazard has magical feet but that really is something.

Well you are a Southerner so probably as soft as fuck. In Eccles, we played Rugby on concrete with a half brick for a ball.

Wasn't that just the Eccles cakes

act l
1. Bboy tries to pick up ball.
2. Hazard kicks at ball when Bboy tries to pick it up.
3. Bboy tries to pick it up again.
4. Hazard leans into Bboy.
5. Bboy falls onto ball.
6. Hazard tries to get Bboy off ball.
7. Bboy not moving for no one, "its my ball to pick up so fuck off'
8. Hazard takes offence at Bboys body language.
9. Hazard lines him and the ball up.
10. Hazard delivers the shoe taking boy and ball as planned.

act ll
1. Bboy acts like he's been harpooned.
2. Hazard picks the ball up.
3. Bboy shows signs of recovery from being harpooned and calls out"mum" "ref" "anyone"
4. Ref hears his cries.
5. Hazard tries to melt.
6 .Ref "fuck me I've gotta send the cvnt off'
7. Ref "off you go son"
8. Hazards gone.
9.Bboy makes complete recovery.
10. Swansea keeper takes the goal kick!

All that over a fuckin goal kick!
None of this would have happened if Hazard had left the boy to pick up the ball.

bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:
Castiel said:
Well I played Rugby in school and every time I took a boot to the ribs in a ruck I was bruised like a banana. Who's anecdotal evidence will the court of Bluemoon believe?

The point is if he was actually kicked, you'd think he'd have made a real complaint about it. I still can't understand how he got the ball to pop out like that without kicking it at all. Hazard has magical feet but that really is something.

Well you are a Southerner so probably as soft as fuck. In Eccles, we played Rugby on concrete with a half brick for a ball.

Wasn't that just the Eccles cakes

I had an Eccles cake down each sock as shinpads.

r.soleofsalford said:
citykev28 said:
Fuck me, how anybody can seriously defend Hazard is beyond me.

not so much defending hazard attempt to get the ball back. i probably would of done the same under the circumstances and the heat of the moment.

but that 17 year old bloke tried it on. if he hadnt tried to be a smartarse this wouldnt of happened in the first place.
And if Hazard wasn't a petulant twit, the ball boy would have had no excuse to go over softly (which by the way that cheating **** Hazard does every time he gets near the penalty area) and would have thrown it to the keeper who would have wasted time... and then the referee would have probably added even more time to the end.

Hazard shat in his bed and then rolled around in it. He's a moron.

taconinja said:
And if Hazard wasn't a petulant twit, the ball boy would have had no excuse to go over softly (which by the way that cheating **** Hazard does every time he gets near the penalty area) and would have thrown it to the keeper who would have wasted time... and then the referee would have probably added even more time to the end.

This isn't really the discussion but Hazard isn't really a diver. Certainly not a prolific one anyway. One of Reading's defenders dragged him down and won the ball off him. Instead of writhing on the ground in pain as I've come to expect of footballers, Hazard then tried to tackle the defender, with his head.

He won a lot of penalties early on with us but I don't recall any of them being dives (defined for the sake of argument as going down with little or no contact specifically to win penalties ala Suarez or Young or feigning injury for free kicks). He's just a flair player who is difficult to tackle, that's sort of why we paid so much money for him.

I do agree that him getting involved in that mess at all was stupid.

Castiel said:
taconinja said:

This isn't really the discussion but Hazard isn't really a diver. Certainly not a prolific one anyway. One of Reading's defenders dragged him down and won the ball off him. Instead of writhing on the ground in pain as I've come to expect of footballers, Hazard then tried to tackle the defender, with his head.

He won a lot of penalties early on with us but I don't recall any of them being dives (defined for the sake of argument as going down with little or no contact specifically to win penalties ala Suarez or Young or feigning injury for free kicks). He's just a flair player who is difficult to tackle, that's sort of why we paid so much money for him.

I do agree that him getting involved in that mess at all was stupid.
I've seen him dive at his former club and for the national team, but I think he's smart enough to realize he needs some sort of contact in the Premier League or he'll be on a one-way ticket to Suarez Town.

MSP said:
stony said:
Castiel said:
And this video shows Hazard trying to pull the ball out of his hands as he lays down on top of it. Or are you calling that shoving? It's amazing how these things get so twisted. Talk about an overreaction.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif[/bigimg]

I agree, it is amazing how twisted things get.

The ball is at the other side of his body and Hazard tries to grab it. When he can't reach it he kicks him.

[bigimg]https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1358976841577.gif[/bigimg]
He clearly kicks the lad and not the ball, the ball comes out as he rolls over.

He might caught the ball a bit but he definitely kicked that little twat. Both idiots.

[youtube] <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5K-cAfGNT6o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... K-cAfGNT6o</a> [/youtube]

"definitely..."

i cant believe grown men actually take this seriously. hazard tries to get the ball off of a fat ball boy to tey and get back in the game. he has done nothing wrong. football and football fans are so menstral and soft these days. if this happened in mma, boxing, ice hockey or american football people would be laughing at how stupid that fat kid was. it happens in football and people want hazard locked up for attempted murder.

That lad just comes across as a smug, spoiled arrogant little shit. Giving it the big one on Twitter about his new Audi and how much of a "LAD" he is, and all that rolling around screaming? Do me a fucking favour. There's a time for taking the piss and having a laugh, but this wasn't a kickabout on a Sunday afternoon, this was competitive top level football, and while Hazard, a pro footballer was vying desperately to get his team back in the game, this guy decides to be the big man he so desperately wants to be, and rightly or wrongly, Hazard retaliated.

Maybe I'm just sour (or mental) about this whole situation but the way it's being presented just doesn't sit right with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.