Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Cheadle Blue said:
Marpleblue69 said:
Can't believe the shit I'm reading here ffs.

Why oh fuckin why do we have so many moaning twats that follow City?

its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

No one is saying we werent crap today but to write off the title with 30 points to play for is well ..fucking nerdy.

Marpleblue69 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The whole team played shite but it always seems to be something Savic has done. I'm not gonna start having a go at him because he's a young lad and still needs to learn, but Mancini should of played Richards at CB and Milner at RB. It's happened and there's nout can do other than hope the team get their act together away from home, worse thing won't be finishing runners up, it will be Mancini getting sacked.

The goal was Richards fault for not jumping. Oh and he was in the CB position at the time.

Savic gave the ball away which led to the goal. Tbh we can't pick on 1 or 2 players, it was the teams fault, also heard the rags played shocking again :/ life is starting to seem unfair.

Tevez City said:
Mancini OUT.

Stupid team selection & respected Swansea more than Barcelona !

Disappointing result to say the least but it was the players who let us down, not the manager

LoveCity said:
Joe Allen outplayed Silva and Nasri combined, wonder if we will look at him soon as he looks destined to play for a top side.

I've said this a few times before but he's a quality little player.

Some of his drives from midfield are sensational, he's good at killer balls and he knows when it's best to keep it simple. He's like a Spaniard that got loose in Wales or something.

sophisky said:
bookiesgirl said:
really think we have missed the boat this season as next year will be harder as chelski, arsenal. spurs and liverpool will probably be better

can't we get better next season too though?

Yes we can but I think this year was our best chance for the title. Everyone will be investing in top players and will be better.

Calm down boys we've not been good away since Xmas need 2 start attacking teams again like earlier in the season Mancini needs 2 sort it & the rags ain't that good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.