Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

the poor bloke who broke down in tears after their goal had me in tears as well. Sob and why was yaya takin corners when we needed all our big men in the box sob

blueinsa said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Marpleblue69 said:
Can't believe the shit I'm reading here ffs.

Why oh fuckin why do we have so many moaning twats that follow City?

its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

Spot on.

Fuck all to defend today and i mean, fuck all.

We were shit!
Some of the fans on this board don't deserve a football team.

We lost, get over it. We weren't shit. We just weren't right on top of our game, and got punished for a mistake. That's football.

AgueroO said:
Dzeko's fault. Fucking ****.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-1.jpg

this twat needs banning now.

leipzigblue said:
kiam06 said:
Towel thrown in.

Not ready to win the league, too naive.

Been saying this for months. I've also been saying that next year is ours. A few tweaks here and there, the experience of a title challenge and we'll walk the league next season.
Still, it's been the best season I've ever had as a City fan.

I think it's this year or never for us. I fear Liverpool next year.

I just cant understand why we've gone bk to this slow pass pass fuckin overpass attacking again its a lot easier to defend against,fuck me at the start of the year we attacked at speed and ripped teams apart silva nasri mario aguero then dzecko on the pitch and richards was our only fucking threat that is ridiculous its not over yet tho and we have to get back to attacking teams with pace again to have any chance of winning this league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.