AgueroO said:
Dzeko's fault. Fucking ****.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-1.jpg

Useless twat. He's cost us the title.

why what did he do.

EaglesFan said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
LoveCity said:
At least the Bosnians are happy by the look of it for obvious reasons.

Just ignore them. If Dzeko was on we would have looked even worse.

First of all - you are both DEAD WRONG. This is a difficult blow to a very passionate team, Dzeko or no Dzeko (and has nothing to do with him).

Dont know what's wrong but we are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the team we were few weeks back...everything is off it seems.

On the other hand - people like you two might consider getting off Dzeko's back a bit - cause it is apparent that his struggles are not HIS ONLY, the whole team is fucked for some reason.

Come to think of it - It should have been him replacing Barry in the first half - HE COULD NOT HAVE HAD LESS IMPACT THAN AGUERO...at least he tries. Hell - I WOULD do more than Aguero in last 3-4 games. Let's call things their real names, ok?

Aguero is a great player, but he has dissapeared for at least last three games...so did Silva, and dont even get me going on Nasri, who poses no threat offensively whatsoever.

As Dzeko's fan - hats off to Balotelli, he is trying his ass off.

No one crosses. The only ones that do are the full backs and away from home they don't go forward that much. He's not shit Dzeko just think without crosses his effectivness is taken down a notch. I know you like to be aggressive with this issue because he gets scolded for shit performances and others don't reason is because when he's shit he's blatantly shit and stands out.

bennyboy said:
Shocker of a day.Savic taking the heat of a lot of players.NDJ,what is the point of him.woeful again,offers nothing bar a sliding tackle,waste of a position.

There is one problem with this.

NDJ frequently performs for us, so does Silva, occasionally Nasri does. But Savic never does. He not only doesn't he perform, he's an absolute calamity. And we keep playing him, and passed up several transfer windows to get better than him. In January we were aware of his shortcomings and still passed on trying for an experienced defender.

The point we dropped today could have been prevented with common sense even an amateur FM player can understand. Watching a Championship QPR forward dominate Savic was all the evidence anyone should need that he isn't adequate.

This type of stubbornness will see Mancini out of a job. It wouldn't surprise me if they are scrambling already to find a replacement in the scenario we lose the league. Which, due to this basic mistake today, became more likely than not.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Disappointed with today's performance and result but I am looking forwards to turning those Rag bastards over at our place so I can look them square in the eye when we retake top spot with 2 to go. I still believe it will be our title.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade sky's

Love the optimism fella,really do

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Cheadle Blue said:
its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

Spot on.

Fuck all to defend today and i mean, fuck all.

We were shit!
Some of the fans on this board don't deserve a football team.

We lost, get over it. We weren't shit. We just weren't right on top of our game, and got punished for a mistake. That's football.

thats your opinion, but in my opinion we were worse than shit

Hahaha heres a song for you guys.

Note the first verse.

"Its funny how money changes situations."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7siVSslHPMQ[/youtube]

We were mid table and in lower leagues for years, im loving every moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.