Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Saw Savic was starting so he backed Swans with £100

Think that shows how much faith 'some' (most?) fans have in him, just been told when he saw Savic was starting he stuck £100 to ease the pain of a loss. Wow.

Who would have thought that after our start goalscoring would be a problem? Blanks at Sunderland, Everton and Swansea have been costly. Still all we have to do is win every game until the end of the season and the title is ours!

why do so many world-class players not play well away from home? Is it leadership? Lack of character? It's an odd one.

Andouble said:
leipzigblue said:
kiam06 said:
Towel thrown in.

Not ready to win the league, too naive.

Been saying this for months. I've also been saying that next year is ours. A few tweaks here and there, the experience of a title challenge and we'll walk the league next season.
Still, it's been the best season I've ever had as a City fan.

I think it's this year or never for us. I fear Liverpool next year.

Arf !! The Knights of ni want a shrubbery not wummery.

Poor game. Hate that we lost. But we still have United at home. If we don't drop anymore points when they pick some up and beat them at home then we have won the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.