SWP thread

Jesus, he burnt his bridges for me when he effed off to Chelsea. He was my favourite player until that point but that was it for me.

Is it me or have we let too many go? Was looking at the squad before and the lack of wingers in reserve bar Johnson is worrying.

mackenzie said:
Jesus, he burnt his bridges for me when he effed off to Chelsea. He was my favourite player until that point but that was it for me.
I'm assuming you meant to say, "when he saved the club by joining Chelsea..."

Bluemoon115 said:
mackenzie said:
Even though, rather like this time, he went kicking and screaming?
Kicking and screaming the first time? He couldn't wait to get in his car and speed off. And that after nearly a whole season of telling the press how much he loved City and had no intention of leaving.

mackenzie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
mackenzie said:
Kicking and screaming the first time? He couldn't wait to get in his car and speed off. And that after nearly a whole season of telling the press how much he loved City and had no intention of leaving.

That's not exactly true, though, is it?

The club sold him. That's an important point to remember.

pudge said:
mackenzie said:
Yeah, SWP the martyr of MCFC.
I'm sure that was the first thing he thought of when he signed the dotted line.

Soulboy said:
mackenzie said:
Bluemoon115 said:

That's not exactly true, though, is it?

The club sold him. That's an important point to remember.
Whats not true? The kicking and screaming bit? Fair do's, you've got me there.

mackenzie said:
pudge said:
mackenzie said:
Yeah, SWP the martyr of MCFC.
I'm sure that was the first thing he thought of when he signed the dotted line.
If he didn't agree to join Chelsea the club would have been without a paddle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.