Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone else also heard it, last week?

That **** Neil Warnock made a Freudian slip of saying he was a fan of Manchester United before Brazil quickly moved the conversation on to something else.

Like rats, you are never further than ten yards from one.

Accept they exist. Reconcile yourself that they will always be considered vermin. Accept they only come out to scavenge and multiply.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Don't know if anyone else also heard it, last week?

That **** Neil Warnock made a Freudian slip of saying he was a fan of Manchester United before Brazil quickly moved the conversation on to something else.

Like rats, you are never further than ten yards from one.

Accept they exist. Reconcile yourself that they will always be considered vermin. Accept they only come out to scavenge and multiply.

Similar to a cockroach then !

mcmanus said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcmanus said:
Cork is fucking shitting it.

Great having rags on the run. Fucking dreamland.
Isn't it just, my friend.

Truly is pal.

I'm watching it in a rag boozer tonight surrounded by the idiots.

Cannot.Fucking.Wait.
And me; when they got beat by the dippers, one of the clowns (age 27, so I'm told, so has had a lifetime of Rag glory), was outside screaming he'd 'Batter you scouse cunts,' not noticing the two coppers who'd arrived, who promply grabbed him and slung him in a Maria.
Just in case he's there tonight, ranting about killing 'City Twats' I'm going in tooled up ;)

Pmsl @ the blue who txt them to say about not mentioning rags not winning a derby in the 70's.

Must have been a bluemooner, must have been, fucking own up you swine :)

Ancient Citizen said:
mcmanus said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Isn't it just, my friend.

Truly is pal.

I'm watching it in a rag boozer tonight surrounded by the idiots.

Cannot.Fucking.Wait.
And me; when they got beat by the dippers, one of the clowns (age 27, so I'm told, so has had a lifetime of Rag glory), was outside screaming he'd 'Batter you scouse cunts,' not noticing the two coppers who'd arrived, who promply grabbed him and slung him in a Maria.
Just in case he's there tonight, ranting about killing 'City Twats' I'm going in tooled up ;)

TBF the reds I'll be watching it with are sound. They are a lot older than me and seen united been crap before. Plus I'm safe with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.