Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazdon said:
We should always refer to him as 'Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan' and anyone not using his proper moniker should be excommunicated from the site and die a death of a thousand cuts.

That's Khaldoon gone then for starters.

I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The Sheikh should set up TalkCity Radio, staff it with people like Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, The Goat, Gary Owen, Glyn Pardon, Dave Wallace and Martin Samuel, then invite people like David Conn and Colin Shindler on just so you can all get wound up every now and again.
I know you are a big blue, but if there's anything that I can't stand on forums, it's when people talk about "The Sheikh". It comes across as too rag. Please cut it out. He does have a name, you know!
I usually call him 'pert cheeks' when we're alone.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
aguero93:20 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That's a subject we should stay away from then GDM ;)
I take it you weren't one of the folk fawning over her at Croke Park ;-)
Nope, no problem with her visiting but I wouldn't bother going to see it either, makes no difference to me if foreign dignitaries and politicians visit my country, imo they're all *****

Pigeonho said:
laserblue said:
Pigeonho said:
You do know though that he is a Celtic fan, don't you? He may have an affection for United or whatever you want to call it, but it's pretty clear based on what he has said time and time again that he is a Celtic fan the same way you and I are City fans.

I think you're missing the point Pige. Brazil is one of those media scrotes, like Gough and Cork, who support more than one team. If the rags were playing Celtic he'd support Celtic. If the rags were playing Ipswich he'd support Ipswich. But if the rags were playing any other team he'd support the rags. Ergo he's a rag.
lol

Anyone who simply answers a counter point with either "lol" or "whateverrrr" has just demonstrated without doubt that they've lost their argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.