Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember arthur mann said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Don't know if anyone else also heard it, last week?

That **** Neil Warnock made a Freudian slip of saying he was a fan of Manchester United before Brazil quickly moved the conversation on to something else.

Like rats, you are never further than ten yards from one.

Accept they exist. Reconcile yourself that they will always be considered vermin. Accept they only come out to scavenge and multiply.

Similar to a cockroach then !

Except cockroaches survive atomic explosions. If we get it right (and I emphasise "if") they will not get through the thermo-nuclear device heading in their scum ridden direction

mcmanus said:
Ancient Citizen said:
mcmanus said:
Truly is pal.

I'm watching it in a rag boozer tonight surrounded by the idiots.

Cannot.Fucking.Wait.
And me; when they got beat by the dippers, one of the clowns (age 27, so I'm told, so has had a lifetime of Rag glory), was outside screaming he'd 'Batter you scouse cunts,' not noticing the two coppers who'd arrived, who promply grabbed him and slung him in a Maria.
Just in case he's there tonight, ranting about killing 'City Twats' I'm going in tooled up ;)

TBF the reds I'll be watching it with are sound. They are a lot older than me and seen united been crap before. Plus I'm safe with them.
Watching it in a pub in Cumbria that's full of rags, not all of the friendly verity as I found out the other week. Can't wait CTID

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Sheikh should set up TalkCity Radio, staff it with people like Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, The Goat, Gary Owen, Glyn Pardon, Dave Wallace and Martin Samuel, then invite people like David Conn and Colin Shindler on just so you can all get wound up every now and again.
I know you are a big blue, but if there's anything that I can't stand on forums, it's when people talk about "The Sheikh". It comes across as too rag. Please cut it out. He does have a name, you know!

I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The Sheikh should set up TalkCity Radio, staff it with people like Mike Summerbee, Colin Bell, The Goat, Gary Owen, Glyn Pardon, Dave Wallace and Martin Samuel, then invite people like David Conn and Colin Shindler on just so you can all get wound up every now and again.
I know you are a big blue, but if there's anything that I can't stand on forums, it's when people talk about "The Sheikh". It comes across as too rag. Please cut it out. He does have a name, you know!
Not sure if you're serious, but what is wrong with 'the sheikh'? Not that anyone should get offended by such things, but would it be better if PB addressed him simply as 'Mansour'? Or do you insist on his rather long and drawn out full title?

Pigeonho said:
I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not sure if you're serious, but what is wrong with 'the sheikh'? Not that anyone should get offended by such things, but would it be better if PB addressed him simply as 'Mansour'? Or do you insist on his rather long and drawn out full title?
New rule, we have to refer to him as H.E. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, put it in the COC! ;)

Pigeonho said:
I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm sure His Royal Highness is not bothered about being referred to as 'The Sheikh.'

Pigeonho said:
I'm no cynic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mansour will do nicely. Fewer letters than 'the sheikh' too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.