Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
I usually listen but giving it a miss tonite,i am wound up enough already

Same here, really can't be arsed tonight. One plankton ex cricketer was enough this morning.

scored 28 goals more than united and conceded 13 less than them.

3 games in hand on chelsea 6 points behind with a manager new to the premiership.

first time in the last 16 having played bayern to get there and being knocked out by barca.

2nd best defense in the league and 2nd best attack.

yes durham and goofy were shit.

r.soleofsalford said:

3 games in hand on chelsea 6 points behind with a manager new to the premiership.

first time in the last 16 having played bayern to get there and being knocked out by barca.

That's the reaction he's after. Only he wants a rant on the phone. It's wind up radio, there to be laughed at.

Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:

That's the reaction he's after. Only he wants a rant on the phone. It's wind up radio, there to be laughed at.

i think i already twigged that one thanks , thats why i havent hunted them down with a red hot poker

Pigeonho said:

So how many phone calls has he had to swell the coffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.