Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:
scored 28 goals more than united and conceded 13 less than them.

3 games in hand on chelsea 6 points behind with a manager new to the premiership.

first time in the last 16 having played bayern to get there and being knocked out by barca.

2nd best defense in the league and 2nd best attack.

yes durham and goofy were shit.
That's the reaction he's after. Only he wants a rant on the phone. It's wind up radio, there to be laughed at.

i think i already twigged that one thanks , thats why i havent hunted them down with a red hot poker
There can only be one rag hunter.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
That's the reaction he's after. Only he wants a rant on the phone. It's wind up radio, there to be laughed at.

So how many phone calls has he had to swell the coffers?
Who knows? I'm in the luxury of my abode, not behind 'the screen' there in the towers.

Pigeonho said:
On typical wind up form tonight. Got to hand it to him!
Why's he just winding up City fans though? Surely because there are more United fans out there he should be targeting them?

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why's he just winding up City fans though? Surely because there are more United fans out there he should be targeting them?
He's winding up anyone daft enough to get wound up. He's just said Smalling is great at singing, but not much else where the World Cup squad is concerned.
He even lured in a non united fan to twist the knife on Mpyes. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
He's winding up anyone daft enough to get wound up. He's just said Smalling is great at singing, but not much else where the World Cup squad is concerned.
He even lured in a non united fan to twist the knife on Mpyes. He knows exactly what he's doing.
I appreciate that he's pretty good at it, but you can't deny there's been a lot more bait for City fans so far.

karen7 said:
Any blues calling in or is he failing to wind anyone up?
He threw the net out about Rooney just now by saying 'loads of people telling us he's not that good and wouldn't get into man city's team'.

-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm --

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
I appreciate that he's pretty good at it, but you can't deny there's been a lot more bait for City fans so far.
He's probably got this forum open!
He 100% won't agree with what he says. It's all about winding people up.

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:

he`s getting desperate pleading for someone to phone in 8-)

r.soleofsalford said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:

he`s getting desperate pleading for someone to phone in 8-)

Not many are daft enough( if any are it's usually Arsenal fans or cockney reds). All a bit old hat and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.