Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm no cynic said:
Anyone who has listened to this tripe all day would now hold the opinion that we're doomed!
Only the weak minded.
Fucking leave me out of it, you!
Ha ha!

He's just spun another web asking lee sharpe if it's the end of moyes if they go down three nil tonight. He asked the same of a non united fan travelling to the game with united fans earlier. Wooden spoon Durham.

Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:
Pigeonho said:
Only the weak minded.
Ha ha!

He's just spun another web asking lee sharpe if it's the end of moyes if they go down three nil tonight. He asked the same of a non united fan travelling to the game with united fans earlier. Wooden spoon Durham.
A non united fan from wherever is going to this game! Whatever happened to this 659m support base which would surely have camped outside the swamp's ticket office to see their 'finest' in action against their nearest and dearest?

I'm no cynic said:
Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:
Ha ha!

A non united fan from wherever is going to this game! Whatever happened to this 659m support base which would surely have camped outside the swamp's ticket office to see their 'finest' in action against their nearest and dearest?
Just been saying this to my pal. Facebook is rather hilarious at the minute.

Pigeonho said:
He's probably got this forum open!
He 100% won't agree with what he says. It's all about winding people up.
Of course it is, I actually think Durham's probably very knowledgeable and would be a great person to have a chat with over a pint. I just wonder why the producer, or whoever is responsible for setting the theme of the show, has decided City fans would be easier to lure in than United?

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
Of course it is, I actually think Durham's probably very knowledgeable and would be a great person to have a chat with over a pint. I just wonder why the producer, or whoever is responsible for setting the theme of the show, has decided City fans would be easier to lure in than United?
More touchy? Going off experience? If indeed they do monitor forums for ideas form the show, this one alone will tell them that city fans from this very forum are easy to target. Who knows though?

Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
More touchy? Going off experience? If indeed they do monitor forums for ideas form the show, this one alone will tell them that city fans from this very forum are easy to target. Who knows though?
To be fair though Pige, we seem not be calling in half as much as we used to. Fuck, even I've stopped phoning in! Always seems to be goners, rags or dippers that phone more often than not these days.

Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yeah, thousands off here are queuing up to get through....

Sky Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:

Yeah, thousands off here are queuing up to get through....
Acts quite clearly not what I said though is it?
There are some on here who believe the riiac campaign removed him off the station. Ok, if that's how they see it. What's to stop it being the other way then too? I would say the researchers absolutely go on the forums to gauge opinion on all manner of things. If they see the utter bile on here towards the show, which at times is what it is, a professional wum like Durham will think its christmas. It will be the same with gooners too, though they tend to fall for it to a bigger extent and phone in foaming at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.