Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Sky Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
More touchy? Going off experience? If indeed they do monitor forums for ideas form the show, this one alone will tell them that city fans from this very forum are easy to target. Who knows though?

Yeah, thousands off here are queuing up to get through....
Acts quite clearly not what I said though is it?
There are some on here who believe the riiac campaign removed him off the station. Ok, if that's how they see it. What's to stop it being the other way then too? I would say the researchers absolutely go on the forums to gauge opinion on all manner of things. If they see the utter bile on here towards the show, which at times is what it is, a professional wum like Durham will think its christmas. It will be the same with gooners too, though they tend to fall for it to a bigger extent and phone in foaming at the mouth.

That was never the case with Herr **** Ronnie....He was getting taken apart on another forum (not a City one) long before this one cottoned on.
As I said earlier the Arsenal fans are the most gullible, that we agree on. Not every presenter is playing Devil's Advocate you know, some actually believe the shite they spout.

Fuck, I can't get through again. Looks like an hour on hold.

Sky Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Sky Blue said:
Yeah, thousands off here are queuing up to get through....
There are some on here who believe the riiac campaign removed him off the station. Ok, if that's how they see it. What's to stop it being the other way then too? I would say the researchers absolutely go on the forums to gauge opinion on all manner of things. If they see the utter bile on here towards the show, which at times is what it is, a professional wum like Durham will think its christmas. It will be the same with gooners too, though they tend to fall for it to a bigger extent and phone in foaming at the mouth.

That was never the case with Herr **** Ronnie....He was getting taken apart on another forum (not a City one) long before this one cottoned on.
As I said earlier the Arsenal fans are the most gullible, that we agree on. Not every presenter is playing Devil's Advocate you know, some actually believe the shite they spout.

The ones who are devils advocate are clear though. Durham definitely, and any of his co hosts. Saggers and collymore to an extent, but they tend to stick to more serious topics. H&J aren't, the ten AM boys aren't but Brazil is too to an extent.

Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
He's probably got this forum open!
He 100% won't agree with what he says. It's all about winding people up.
Of course it is, I actually think Durham's probably very knowledgeable and would be a great person to have a chat with over a pint. I just wonder why the producer, or whoever is responsible for setting the theme of the show, has decided City fans would be easier to lure in than United?
More touchy? Going off experience? If indeed they do monitor forums for ideas form the show, this one alone will tell them that city fans from this very forum are easy to target. Who knows though?
Agenda ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Sky Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

The ones who are devils advocate are clear though. Durham definitely, and any of his co hosts. Saggers and collymore to an extent, but they tend to stick to more serious topics. H&J aren't, the ten AM boys aren't but Brazil is too to an extent.
I disagree with only one point, I think Gough believes everything he says, that is when he manages to string enough words together in the right order to form a sentence.

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Of course it is, I actually think Durham's probably very knowledgeable and would be a great person to have a chat with over a pint. I just wonder why the producer, or whoever is responsible for setting the theme of the show, has decided City fans would be easier to lure in than United?
Agenda ;)

-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm --

Pigeonho said:
Sky Blue said:

I disagree with only one point, I think Gough believes everything he says, that is when he manages to string enough words together in the right order to form a sentence.
Maybe. The guy doesn't even know which team he supports though, and like Cork is a yes man. Cork, it seems, is one of the biggest wind ups on there, and like Durham, I don't think he believes anything he says, and just says things to wind up the listeners.
If you don't let it affect you, (not you personally), the format works. The daily arsenal is comedy gold at times.

kenzie115 said:

Gi' awver, Kenzie. Gi' awver!

I disagree with only one point, I think Gough believes everything he says, that is when he manages to string enough words together in the right order to form a sentence.[/quote]

I fear you are correct, although he did test this theory to the hilt earlier, when he said Phil Jones is brilliant and can play anywhere!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
Agenda ;)

-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm --

Pigeonho said:
Maybe. The guy doesn't even know which team he supports though, and like Cork is a yes man. Cork, it seems, is one of the biggest wind ups on there, and like Durham, I don't think he believes anything he says, and just says things to wind up the listeners.
If you don't let it affect you, (not you personally), the format works. The daily arsenal is comedy gold at times.
I don't listen in the morning unless it's been a particularly bad result for United or good one for us, can't bear Brazil to be honest, so couldn;t comment on Cork. The drivetime show's usually worth a listen though, whilst I agree Durham's just a wum I think he really must dislike Arsenal and if I was an Arsenal fan I'd never bother listening as he finds something negative in anything they do. He bangs on about the traditions of football all the time but this year it's become "just the FA Cup" because it looks like Arsenal will win it.

Is this the Alan Brazil who played for utd in the 80s?

If so, he once came to our school and our school team had a kickabout with him and I absolutely ran rings round the fool.

He was wank and had really wank hair.

Cant wait til tomorrow. They were fuckin disgraceful this morning! Total scum wank fest! Haha. Av eeeeeeet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.