Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
goalmole said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Pigeonho said:
He's definitely no Keys & Gray. Infact fucking Gaunty was better than this show.

I'd forgotten about Jon Gaunt. Horrible man, awful show. There was another one on there, Mike Dicken I think, whose show was the broadcasting equivalent of squeaky chalk on a blackboard, as well. Adrian Durham and Jason Cunty also need waterboarding into retirement.
The sidekicks on Talkshite are a watchword in awfulness as well. Cork, Gough and Colin Wanker. Dire.
H&J are the only presenters (along with the occasional and superb Brian Moore) I can listen to without wanting to maim someone
He was alright was Mike Dicken. Used to enjoy his show. You might agree with him or not but he was as straight as a die. Always said it as he saw it and didn't suffer fools gladly.

Agreed. I liked him.

blue underpants said:
Have i tuned into Radio Merseyside?
As. Far as I can tell Lfc will win it with Efc 2nd and Fulham relegated. All others must have gone bust overnight as obviously not worth a mention

de niro said:
goalmole said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
I'd forgotten about Jon Gaunt. Horrible man, awful show. There was another one on there, Mike Dicken I think, whose show was the broadcasting equivalent of squeaky chalk on a blackboard, as well. Adrian Durham and Jason Cunty also need waterboarding into retirement.
The sidekicks on Talkshite are a watchword in awfulness as well. Cork, Gough and Colin Wanker. Dire.
H&J are the only presenters (along with the occasional and superb Brian Moore) I can listen to without wanting to maim someone
He was alright was Mike Dicken. Used to enjoy his show. You might agree with him or not but he was as straight as a die. Always said it as he saw it and didn't suffer fools gladly.

Agreed. I liked him.
What happened to you on Saturday, bloody part timer:)

Warcock (Warnock) waxing lyrical about the dippers............ he hates City for some reason

I am glad that the focus is entirely on Liverpool....... they played very well with little pressure but now they are "favourites" with the media let's see how they cope

Onwards and upwards, we just need to rise the the challenge v Soton as a team and more important as a set of fans

No lining the bus route but a good noisy game with some vocal support would be a massive help

Nervous but we should smash teams like Soton

Bluemanc100 said:
Warcock (Warnock) waxing lyrical about the dippers............ he hates City for some reason

I am glad that the focus is entirely on Liverpool....... they played very well with little pressure but now they are "favourites" with the media let's see how they cope

Onwards and upwards, we just need to rise the the challenge v Soton as a team and more important as a set of fans

No lining the bus route but a good noisy game with some vocal support would be a massive help

Warnock is a United fan, he let slip a few weeks/month back.

The dippers deserve their praise, Rodgers and the team have been the best this season performance wise. Rodgers has a weaker squad than Spurs and United yet gets the team playing above what so many expected. Rodgers is imo, the manager of the season along with Steve Bruce.

moomba said:
Rodgers yes. Steve Bruce no. Tony Pulis has better claims than elephant man.

Bruce has done a marvellous job, Pulis has worked wonders too but he's only managed half a season so that was a deal-breaker mate. What's impressed me about Bruce is that he has learned from his mistakes and put them good. His signings have been excellent, he has a great spine to the side and the club looks safe this season and built to progress next season.

I think Pulis has cemented himself as a great coach to keep a team up when the going gets tough. His career is guaranteed a massive contract for a club who's spiralled into despair with a desperate owner. Look at Fulham, small attendance, old stadium, expensive squad and soon to be in the Championship. If Khan got the chance, I am sure he'd have employed Pulis to firefight.

NipHolmes said:
Bluemanc100 said:

The dippers deserve their praise, Rodgers and the team have been the best this season performance wise. Rodgers has a weaker squad than Spurs and United yet gets the team playing above what so many expected. Rodgers is imo, the manager of the season along with Steve Bruce.
Liverpool certainly do deserve their praise, some seem rather upset about that.
I would put Pellegrini and Martinez up there, too. Both entered clubs they potentially could have slipped up managing, but both have done superb. For that Everton squad to be where they are is pretty amazing.

NipHolmes said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Sheffield United fan. Still can't stand the Yorkshire simpleton though. Was he pretending to be in the studio again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.