Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Pulis has managed 26 points from 19 matches in the league, in a side that was pretty much relegated.

Bruce, with a much better side IMO has 7 more points than that from 13 extra games. And still might find himself in a scrap with games against Everton, Arsenal and the rags in their last six. Does have the FA Cup in his favour but not sure thats considered in manager of the year.

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Warcock (Warnock) waxing lyrical about the dippers............ he hates City for some reason

I am glad that the focus is entirely on Liverpool....... they played very well with little pressure but now they are "favourites" with the media let's see how they cope

Onwards and upwards, we just need to rise the the challenge v Soton as a team and more important as a set of fans

No lining the bus route but a good noisy game with some vocal support would be a massive help

Nervous but we should smash teams like Soton

Warnock is a United fan, he let slip a few weeks/month back.

The dippers deserve their praise, Rodgers and the team have been the best this season performance wise. Rodgers has a weaker squad than Spurs and United yet gets the team playing above what so many expected. Rodgers is imo, the manager of the season along with Steve Bruce.
Liverpool certainly do deserve their praise, some seem rather upset about that.
I would put Pellegrini and Martinez up there, too. Both entered clubs they potentially could have slipped up managing, but both have done superb. For that Everton squad to be where they are is pretty amazing.

Pellegrini goes without saying but our squad is much superior than Liverpools, hence I give Rodgers more credit.
The thing I rate most about Rodgers is his actual philosophy and coaching style, he makes good players look like great players, he makes unfavoured players feel like important players. People must not gloss over this, he has done and is continuing to do a great job. Right now they will be thinking top4 is in the bag and nobody expected them to win the title, take each game as it comes and go as far as they can. Many didn't expect them to get into the top4, yet they have with ease. He deserves the gong.

As for Everton, I think Whelan deserves a retrospective well done for the trust in Martinez. He let Martinez run the club top to bottom, selling off assets to keep the club going. Martinez, like Rodgers, has that knack of making players go past their so called boundaries, the belief they both instil is what makes them both top coaches.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 am --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
NipHolmes said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Warcock (Warnock) waxing lyrical about the dippers............ he hates City for some reason

I am glad that the focus is entirely on Liverpool....... they played very well with little pressure but now they are "favourites" with the media let's see how they cope

Onwards and upwards, we just need to rise the the challenge v Soton as a team and more important as a set of fans

No lining the bus route but a good noisy game with some vocal support would be a massive help

Nervous but we should smash teams like Soton

The dippers deserve their praise, Rodgers and the team have been the best this season performance wise. Rodgers has a weaker squad than Spurs and United yet gets the team playing above what so many expected. Rodgers is imo, the manager of the season along with Steve Bruce.
Sheffield United fan. Still can't stand the Yorkshire simpleton though. Was he pretending to be in the studio again ?

He has a soft spot for Man U, due to Ferguson, he let it slip not long back.

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:

I would put Pellegrini and Martinez up there, too. Both entered clubs they potentially could have slipped up managing, but both have done superb. For that Everton squad to be where they are is pretty amazing.

Pellegrini goes without saying but our squad is much superior than Liverpools, hence I give Rodgers more credit.
The thing I rate most about Rodgers is his actual philosophy and coaching style, he makes good players look like great players, he makes unfavoured players feel like important players. People must not gloss over this, he has done and is continuing to do a great job. Right now they will be thinking top4 is in the bag and nobody expected them to win the title, take each game as it comes and go as far as they can. Many didn't expect them to get into the top4, yet they have with ease. He deserves the gong.

As for Everton, I think Whelan deserves a retrospective well done for the trust in Martinez. He let Martinez run the club top to bottom, selling off assets to keep the club going. Martinez, like Rodgers, has that knack of making players go past their so called boundaries, the belief they both instil is what makes them both top coaches.

-- Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 am --

Sky Blue said:
NipHolmes said:

Sheffield United fan. Still can't stand the Yorkshire simpleton though. Was he pretending to be in the studio again ?

Doesn't make him a united fan though. Some have a soft spot for Wigan at present due to Uwe. Warnock is a Sheff U fan and always has been. Seem to remember the old 'boyhood dream' stuff when he was their manager.

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:

As for Everton, I think Whelan deserves a retrospective well done for the trust in Martinez. He let Martinez run the club top to bottom, selling off assets to keep the club going. Martinez, like Rodgers, has that knack of making players go past their so called boundaries, the belief they both instil is what makes them both top coaches.

Sky Blue said:

Doesn't make him a united fan though. Some have a soft spot for Wigan at present due to Uwe. Warnock is a Sheff U fan and always has been. Seem to remember the old 'boyhood dream' stuff when he was their manager.

I never said he had United bed-sheets mate. Just saying who his team are in the Premier League.

I like Wigan for the fact they play good football, have good proper fans (most from that town are rags) even though it is a poor turnout compared to bigger teams. Their choice in managers has been good except for Coyle. I like Uwe and want him to succeed but I'd never call myself a Wigan fan. The only small outfit I support is Chasetown in the West Midlands because that's where I am from and I like the grassroots level stuff. I detest people that have 3-4 teams, Darren Gouch is fucking murder.

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:

I never said he had United bed-sheets mate. Just saying who his team are in the Premier League.

I like Wigan for the fact they play good football, have good proper fans (most from that town are rags) even though it is a poor turnout compared to bigger teams. Their choice in managers has been good except for Coyle. I like Uwe and want him to succeed but I'd never call myself a Wigan fan. The only small outfit I support is Chasetown in the West Midlands because that's where I am from and I like the grassroots level stuff. I detest people that have 3-4 teams, Darren Gouch is fucking murder.
He is where that is concerned, granted. The only other team I look out for, (or used to look out for), is Mallorca - purely because I attended a game there and couldn't believe a small stadium like that could generate the atmosphere it generated. That was some time ago now though and I only have a peek when i've got chance.
Some people in work have 2 teams, like 2 teams they are very passionate about, which I don't understand.

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:

He is where that is concerned, granted. The only other team I look out for, (or used to look out for), is Mallorca - purely because I attended a game there and couldn't believe a small stadium like that could generate the atmosphere it generated. That was some time ago now though and I only have a peek when i've got chance.
Some people in work have 2 teams, like 2 teams they are very passionate about, which I don't understand.

Stadium, you plush fucker.

Chasetowns answer to 'The Colin Bell'
227694_3d649bc4.jpg

Chasetown is a great laugh, you get blokes in there drinking Special Brew screaming at opposition players. You can buy a can or pint and a burger (from bar and burger van respectively) without a queue and for the price of £5 for the two. Football is a bit dross but it's a laugh and the team are entirely made up out of local lads who've failed to get taken on from academies.

I don't know how you can be passionate about two teams. I like players at this club and that club, I like watching teams in different countries but in England there's only one team I could ever care about and that's always City.

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:

Stadium, you plush fucker.

Chasetowns answer to 'The Colin Bell'
227694_3d649bc4.jpg

Chasetown is a great laugh, you get blokes in there drinking Special Brew screaming at opposition players. You can buy a can or pint and a burger (from bar and burger van respectively) without a queue and for the price of £5 for the two. Football is a bit dross but it's a laugh and the team are entirely made up out of local lads who've failed to get taken on from academies.

I don't know how you can be passionate about two teams. I like players at this club and that club, I like watching teams in different countries but in England there's only one team I could ever care about and that's always City.
That's old school football right there, and I salute those who stick by such teams.

Just listening to it now. That guy Andy Jacobs doesn't like us does he?
Out of nowhere he just came out with some rant about Pellegrini saying he (Pellegrini)should be careful about what he says about Mourinho and that Pellegrini will be a massive flop if City don't win the Prem having spent 250M. He failed though to balance this up by making any comment on what he thought of Maureen if Chelsea fail to win the Prem.

Len Rum said:
Out of nowhere he just came out with some rant about Pellegrini saying he (Pellegrini)should be careful about what he says about Mourinho and that Pellegrini will be a massive flop if City don't win the Prem having spent 250M. He failed though to balance this up by making any comment on what he thought of Maureen if Chelsea fail to win the Prem.
250m?? bloody hell.
All MP said was he doesn't have any interest in what Maureen had to say, after being directly asked for his thoughts on something Maureen said. :D Funny, Bitter man that Jacobs fella.

Len Rum said:

Blokes a hypocrite,he,d just been moaning about Torres (£50million) not getting a shot on target and then has a go at Pelligrini for not getting the best out of his squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.