Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Rum said:
Just listening to it now. That guy Andy Jacobs doesn't like us does he?
Out of nowhere he just came out with some rant about Pellegrini saying he (Pellegrini)should be careful about what he says about Mourinho and that Pellegrini will be a massive flop if City don't win the Prem having spent 250M. He failed though to balance this up by making any comment on what he thought of Maureen if Chelsea fail to win the Prem.
Jacobs is a right fucking mard. Over a year ago before the start of the World Darts Championships he asked Phil Taylor if he was playing in the preliminaries..I asked him on twitter why he had asked such a stupid question and the old queen blocked me!....Fine dishing it out but can't take anything back.

Len Rum said:
Just listening to it now. That guy Andy Jacobs doesn't like us does he?
Out of nowhere he just came out with some rant about Pellegrini saying he (Pellegrini)should be careful about what he says about Mourinho and that Pellegrini will be a massive flop if City don't win the Prem having spent 250M. He failed though to balance this up by making any comment on what he thought of Maureen if Chelsea fail to win the Prem.
I think its more to do with the fact that his support for Chelsea and his consequent idolisation of Maureen colours his views on everything else. I've heard him have similar rants about other teams in the past.

Attempting a wind up or selective memory?Gough saying Liverpools defence is solid(Cardiff springs to mind)..............and Southampton are playing great(losing to Spurs springs to mind).

Does Gough know any other adjective than "fantastic"?

Len Rum said:
Dipper fest at the moment with Durham and Goughie.
Durham saying some Scousers are too full of it though, especially horse batterer Quinn, said he will never shut up for years if Liverpool win it

dcj said:
Attempting a wind up or selective memory?Gough saying Liverpools defence is solid(Cardiff springs to mind)..............and Southampton are playing great(losing to Spurs springs to mind).

Does Gough know any other adjective than "fantastic"?

Meat and potato...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.