Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont listen to it dont want to!! question Blues..

Has there ever been a 'City love in' on this farcehole station??

I'm loving listening to it, everybody including Liverpool themselves all think it's in the bag...
Did you hear the fans yesterday?
Did you see the team celebrating and high fiving before and after the game?
It all reminds me of utd when they went 8pts in front of us, celebrated too soon and we all know what happened next....
The media and the radio and the pundits are building them up for the inevitable fall, a bit like running the story of us and the quad for ages and then as soon as we got beat from barca they couldn't wait to use it as a stick to beat us with. ...
The same will happen with the mickeys, we will just get about our business quietly and let them make all the noise......

manimanc said:
I'm loving listening to it, everybody including Liverpool themselves all think it's in the bag...
It all reminds me of utd when they went 8pts in front of us, celebrated too soon and we all know what happened next....
The media and the radio and the pundits are building them up for the inevitable fall, a bit like running the story of us and the quad for ages and then as soon as we got beat from barca they couldn't wait to use it as a stick to beat us with. ...
The same will happen with the mickeys, we will just get about our business quietly and let them make all the noise......

Agree - all we need is Fat Fred to pay out early on Liverpool and the set is complete!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
manimanc said:

Agree - all we need is Fat Fred to pay out early on Liverpool and the set is complete!
And for their supporters to wear their new 19 shirts!

manimanc said:
They are not building them up for a fall,they want them to win.if we win then we will get shit for not winning it sooner.if Liverpool win it then they will be lauded as some kind of saviour of football.

mac said:
manimanc said:
They are not building them up for a fall,they want them to win.if we win then we will get shit for not winning it sooner.if Liverpool win it then they will be lauded as some kind of saviour of football.

It's already started.

mac said:
manimanc said:
I thought talksport was a united station?
Also, why is it they would build us up to hope we fall but different for Liverpool? Where do you get that from?

Pigeonho said:
mac said:
manimanc said:
I thought talksport was a united station?
Also, why is it they would build us up to hope we fall but different for Liverpool? Where do you get that from?

If the Rags can;t win then its an Any Team But City station mate - ATBC to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.