Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethrunthru said:
Pigeonho said:
mac said:
They are not building them up for a fall,they want them to win.if we win then we will get shit for not winning it sooner.if Liverpool win it then they will be lauded as some kind of saviour of football.
I thought talksport was a united station?
Also, why is it they would build us up to hope we fall but different for Liverpool? Where do you get that from?

If the Rags can;t win then its an Any Team But City station mate - ATBC to you
I see.

samharris said:
Dont listen to it dont want to!! question Blues..

Has there ever been a 'City love in' on this farcehole station??

Yes for a day after the 2012 prem win,Richard Keyes even called RM Robbie at one point. A couple of weeks earlier he was calling Fergie a genius for taking United to Cardiff before the 1-0 win as they had the same grass as City. Looked a twat the day after though.

Granted there are a lot of wallys on TS, and professional wums but my goodness this thread should be named 'The insecurity thread' why do people care so much if Liverpool get credit? Is the general consensus now that there is a pro dippers agenda and they're the new Rags?

Does pointing out that Liverpool are getting an awful lot of over the top positive press mean you are insecure?

For that matter does it mean that you are crying agenda (I hear that word way more from people claiming there isnt one than those that say there is).

There is a Liverpool love in all over the media at the moment. The majority of the press definitely would prefer a Liverpool title to a City one. The insecure ones are those that can't handle people saying so.

Why are you bothered?

moomba said:
Does pointing out that Liverpool are getting an awful lot of over the top positive press mean you are insecure?

For that matter does it mean that you are crying agenda (I hear that word way more from people claiming there isnt one than those that say there is).

There is a Liverpool love in all over the media at the moment. The majority of the press definitely would prefer a Liverpool title to a City one. The insecure ones are those that can't handle people saying so.

Why are you bothered?
Yes, and there was a City love-in not so long ago when we were doing what Liverpool are doing now. The fact that United have become unimportant has meant certain posters have now found something else to complain about. It's as though they have to have someone to moan about and someone to say the media is fawning over more than they do us, like a sibling who got more jelly babies after tea than they did, causing strife and misery. The actual fact, however, is that when we were brushing teams aside left, right and centre, the exact same media was lauding us at every turn. Now Liverpool are doing it they are getting the same treatment, the same predictions we got for a title win and the same coverage of how sweet their play is. No 'wank-fest', no forgetting everyone else or dismissing anybody elses title shot, just recognition of what they are doing right now, like we got. Like I say, it's as though people need something to find to complain about in the media, and the pattern is that they 'find' things that they think puts us as second best in the eyes of that media - insecurity, as the fellow a few posts up rightly says.

It's easy to see why we get the 'bitter' tag.

And i'm still yet to hear anyone say they are the best team in the world, like we got lauded as.

moomba said:

Why are you bothered?

This more or less highlights this thread about that cheap pro Rag media who are just, well Talking Shite.
Turn Talksport off once and for all and forget it exists. You will feel less angry trust me............

You automatically presume that every who mentions positive voverage of another team is screaming bias. Topics that have nothing to do with any agenda are all about an agenda in your eyes.

I havent listened to radio for years. But I do find the pro Liverpool stance in the press annoying.

I'm a City supporter so why would I find pro City coverage (which has never reached close to the current heights) annoying?

moomba said:
You automatically presume that every who mentions positive voverage of another team is screaming bias. Topics that have nothing to do with any agenda are all about an agenda in your eyes.

I havent listened to radio for years. But I do find the pro Liverpool stance in the press annoying.

I'm a City supporter so why would I find pro City coverage (which has never reached close to the current heights) annoying?
As you say, you haven't listened to radio for years, so you wouldn't know the level of pro-coverage we got when we were on top, top form. The funny thing is though is that whilst that was going on, the negative nellie's amongst us automatically said it was purely to build us up to watch us fall - quotes that will be on this very thread. They don't say that about Liverpool though, they say they are complimenting them because they want them to win - insecurity at it's finest.

raghunter57 said:
moomba said:

Why are you bothered?

This more or less highlights this thread about that cheap pro Rag media who are just, well Talking Shite.
Turn Talksport off once and for all and forget it exists. You will feel less angry trust me............

I don't feel angry, and I don't listen to radio. If I did turn the radio on I would listen to Talksport as I generally enjoy it.

dcj said:
samharris said:
Dont listen to it dont want to!! question Blues..

Has there ever been a 'City love in' on this farcehole station??

Yes for a day after the 2012 prem win,Richard Keyes even called RM Robbie at one point. A couple of weeks earlier he was calling Fergie a genius for taking United to Cardiff before the 1-0 win as they had the same grass as City. Looked a twat the day after though.

Ta fella..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.