Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:
Because you're stating their praising them too highly, when in essence this was in reality perhaps too lofty an opinion of us. We're football fans and see our clubs through rose tinted glasses, I bet if you go on RAWK now you'll probably find one of their lot complaining about TS.

Why would I care if the media praise us too highly?

And like I said lots of differences for a number of reasons between positive coverage we get and other teams get.

For example praise of Liverpools performances don't bother me at all.[/quote

You don't, so try not to care about what they say about the dippers and be more rational.

I'm perfectly rational, and much less bothered about it all than you seem to think.

I do find it surprising that not enjoying a Liverpool wankfest and saying so on a City forum is considered irrational to some.

moomba said:
oman0115 said:

And like I said lots of differences for a number of reasons between positive coverage we get and other teams get.

You don't, so try not to care about what they say about the dippers and be more rational.

I'm perfectly rational, and much less bothered about it all than you seem to think.

I do find it surprising that not enjoying a Liverpool wankfest and saying so on a City forum is considered irrational to some.
The irrationality of it is when people say they build us up purely to watch us fail, yet they build Liverpool up because they want them to win.

Big fat knacker Al, is getting all excited about the potential 500 Nikey stadium change.

I think he came in his pants twice at the prospect.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
You also say about why would city fans on a city forum get annoyed about city coverage, well why get annoyed about liverpool coverage?

Again, you can't look past the agenda angle. I'm not claiming agenda.

I get annoyed by over the top coverage of other teams because I am a City supporter and I don't want to read/here about how great another football club is every 10 seconds.
There are other teams though, and they have to be covered, too. Who has said it will be a victory for football anyway?

Thats fine. Again I'm not talking bias, agenda or fairness. I'm simply stating that I as a City supporter find the coverage annoying.

I'm on the phone atm, will try and find a link later.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:

The irrationality of it is when people say they build us up purely to watch us fail, yet they build Liverpool up because they want them to win.

I don't think I've ever said that.

oman0115 said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
You also say about why would city fans on a city forum get annoyed about city coverage, well why get annoyed about liverpool coverage?

I get annoyed by over the top coverage of other teams because I am a City supporter and I don't want to read/here about how great another football club is every 10 seconds.

Yet you don't get annoyed about OTT coverage of us, that's hypocrisy.

I get annoyed when Man United win the title. I don't get annoyed when we do.

Is that hypocrisy?

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
moomba said:

I don't think I've ever said that.
Not much at all of this is aimed at you in all honesty, it's just me and you who are discussing the various things people get annoyed about. :-)

moomba said:
oman0115 said:
moomba said:

Is that hypocrisy?

Clearly not, and that's a ridiculous analogy. I hope you're not driving whilst talking on the phone and typing btw :)

oman0115 said:
moomba said:
oman0115 said:

Is that hypocrisy?

Clearly not, and that's a ridiculous analogy. I hope you're not driving whilst talking on the phone and typing btw :)

It's not a ridiculous analogy. You're unable to look beyond the agenda angle. You think I'm criticising Talksport because they are being unfair to us.

I'm not. I've simply said that I find the pro Liverpool blanket media coverage annoying. In the same way that I find James Cordons face on the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

On the other hand surprisingly enough as a City supporter I don't find blanket pro City coverage annoying. Or Sofia Vergaras tits on the TV every 10 seconds (thank god for Sky+) annoying.

No hypocrisy at all. And all while leisurely strolling along.

moomba said:
oman0115 said:
moomba said:

Is that hypocrisy?

It's not a ridiculous analagy. You're unable to look beyond the agenda angle. You think I'm criticising Talksport because they are being unfair to us.

I'm not. I've simply said that I find the pro Liverpool blanket media coverage annoying. In the same way that I find James Cordons face on the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

On the other hand surprisingly enough as a City supporter I don't find blanket pro City coverage annoying. Or Sofia Vergaras tits in the TV every 10 seconds annoying.

No hypocrisy at all.

Actually it is. Being happy because your team wins and upset that a rival wins is totally different to, accepting a similar level of hype for us and getting wound up when the Dippers receive it themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.