Tennis Thread

Piers Morganis laughable this morning trying to claim his comments were justified/helpful last year and as for Farage the cheeky ****.
I think the media need to review their treatment of tennis players Some of the pundits who were critical of Osaka (earlier in the year) and Raducanu, for struggling with breathing difficulties at Wimbledon, need to be kicked into the long grass. I think it’s already happening with younger, more in tune, current and ex tennis players like Naomi Brady, Anne Keothavong and Laura Robson featuring more frequently this week

One other noticeable feature of Rodacanu’s play is that even though Fernandez recovered (temporarily) from many break points down to force deuce, Emma often won these longer games. This was probably the difference between the two players on the night.

She is a marketing man's dream. Good looking, charming, intelligent, a bit good at tennis.
Naomi Osaka is the highest earning female athlete in the world. Only eight athletes, all men, earn more from endorsements than she does. (About $36m p.a.).
World brands will be falling at Emma's feet. Her earning potential is at least £30m per annum.
If she needs to marry a Brit to score naturalization points, I am available.
The queue stretches from Blue Car Park upto the Ashton Road having wound its way up every spiral, round all four corner flags, out to Phillips Park, Cheetham Hill Road, round the perimeter of Heaton Park and back to Turnstile R. I'm first in the queue and have more charm than the rest of the queue put together. But Mrs Ewing sez I've got to give up my place!

One other noticeable feature of Rodacanu’s play is that even though Fernandez recovered (temporarily) from many break points down to force deuce, Emma often won these longer games. This was probably the difference between the two players on the night.

Fernandez generates huge power but has a tendency to be a bit wild at times….

Don't get me too wrong. I watched it and enjoyed, she was brilliant but like most news coverage it just goes too far.
Have to very strongly disagree here.... sorry mate.

As far as I am concerned she deserves everything she gets and more.... if not only because she has swiped a huge portion of the media and headlines away from that twat over at the Swamp,

GOD BLESS EMMA I say!!!!

By the way she did do extraordinarily well!

Watched it last night so very happy for the young lady she deserves her title, she's going to be very popular now make a lot of money be on every TV station in every newspaper and magazine, I do hope its not to much to soon for the young lady we know how the press love to pull the rug from under the feet of whoever has done well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.