Tennis

I know, it’s not like a Messi V Ronaldo argument where it’s more subjective (Messi all day). They actually played each other countless times and Djokovic has a much better head to head record, plus has won more Grand Slams. Federer might look more graceful with shots like his one handed backhand but as an all round player Djokovic has proven to be the greatest.
On top of that, you have Masters 1000, Years End #1, ATP Finals Wins, weeks at number 1, big titles won. Multiple Grand Slams on all surfaces. Beating Nadal and Roland Garros twice. Positive H2H vs Roger and Rafa. You name it. Djokovic at his peak has no weaknesses. Early in his career, he let the crowds get into his head, but once he mastered the mental aspect of it, he dominated the tour for over a decade. I still think that a healthy, injury-free Nadal would have been the GOAT, but we will never know. He spent so much time away from the game. A bit like Stonesy :). Anyway, some people dislike Djokovic, so say it's about the style, but I bet they wouldn't like it if people said Liverpool or Arsenal or United are better than us because of "style." For style, I give my vote to Dustin Brown :).

Anyway, Norrie really blew that 2nd set vs Ruud. I reckon it can go to 5, though. It's so close from the start.

Rip Mike Dickson 59 Daily Mail Tennis correspondent.
Collapsed suddenly and died whilst covering the sport he loved in Australia.
I ,love Tennis,great game to play,even when your a FOC.
Lots of memories of blazing summer's over the years on court.
I look forward to this summer's games. Don't follow it on tv anymore. just like to get out there and Play.

Cam just forced the 5th set vs Zverev. It's worth tuning in. What a great match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.