Tennis

Alcaraz out

Still, 4 of the top 6 players are in the mens semi final.

You'd still fancy Djokavic at this point but they're all capable of beating each other at that level, as Alcaraz just found out.

Alcaraz out

Still, 4 of the top 6 players are in the mens semi final.

You'd still fancy Djokavic at this point but they're all capable of beating each other at that level, as Alcaraz just found out.
Agreed. I give 50% chance of winning to Djokovic against the field. Having said that, Jannik Sinner is yet to lose a set. Medvedev is very capable of beating Djokovic in the finals as well, and Zverev was incredible at times today. Exciting, overall.

Djokovic just saved match point in the 3rd set tie break after being dominated for the first 2 sets.

I'm not a fan of his but he's got massive balls!

Djokovic just saved match point in the 3rd set tie break after being dominated for the first 2 sets.

I'm not a fan of his but he's got massive balls!
His desire and bottle is off the scale. Can’t see even him turning this one round though.

It wouldn't even surprise me if he did.
Yeah, it’s Djokovic so anything is possible. The power and accuracy from Sinner is off the scale. The greatest returner ever hasn’t had one break point yet. He’s having to hit the lines at full power to win any points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.