Terrible attendance tonight.....

Scottyboi said:
BringBackSwales said:
you will always be there, but you werent there tonight? Does that make fucking sense?

Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

I am sure the Greeks will be fucking devastated to miss your subtle wit and personality; as for THICK **** fucking smart move booking Aris and then not going; if you ever do come into some money maybe think about some education, or perhaps trying to get yourself a personality

de niro said:
Scottyboi said:
Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

what he meant to say was "i'm a little short of money at the moment but i'll get to the next one" isn't that right scotty?

yeah, but he's scotty so he'll be here tomorrow regardless.

de niro said:
Scottyboi said:

what he meant to say was "i'm a little short of money at the moment but i'll get to the next one" isn't that right scotty?

Exactly, will try my hardest to get to Notts county away. And if I don't I'm sure another blue will take my place. This match should never of took place if De Jong had scored an easy tap in anyway. I honestly thought we would get threw at first asking and could not afford the replay simple as.

jrb said:
Here's one.

Get you jrb.

I think fans attending cup games should get first refusal on cup final tickets. If you attened all or most of the cup games(Carling, FA, Europa), you should be first in the queue for any final tickets. You've made the effort to go, so you should be rewarded. End of.

The current loyalty point system should be split in two. PL loyalty points for PL away tickets. Cup loyalty points for cup final tickets. Watch the attendences rocket.

Are you reading this City?
i'd agree with that
and because they have our records for the last seven years it would be incredibly easy to administer
the seasoncard holders near me never go to cup games so why should they have first priority over those that always go to cup games

mcfcliam said:
WNRH said:
blueinusa and mcfcliam, do you want to stop embarrassing yourselves by thinking you are a couple of sherlock holmes?

Why would you even want to pretend to be a Blue?

It'd make me sick pretending to be a plastic like you.

You're clearly sat at your computer wearing a star trek outfit while referring to yourself as 'Q'.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, now where have I heard this before liam :-)

Evening mate, good win.

jrb said:
Here's one.

Get you jrb.

I think fans attending cup games should get first refusal on cup final tickets. If you attened all or most of the cup games(Carling, FA, Europa), you should be first in the queue for any final tickets. You've made the effort to go, so you should be rewarded. End of.

The current loyalty point system should be split in two. PL loyalty points for PL away tickets. Cup loyalty points for cup final tickets. Watch the attendences rocket.

Are you reading this City?

Loyalty points system works fine as it is IMO.

Long term season ticket holder who misses a few matches should get a ticket before someone who wakes up one day and decides to go to cup games one year.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I don't normally moan...but.. our attendance tonight was a fucking disgrace. The club need to do something to address it, maybe offering 50 points for the early rounds or 100 points for buying round 3, 4 and 5 tickets or similar. I can accept some supporters are tight for cash but its an easy excuse for many..£15 the price of a couple of pints.

Disappointing.

fucking hell where do you drink?

I don't know how much more City could have done to boost the attendance tonight, 15 quid for adults a tenner for u21 and a fiver for kids!
WTF is wrong with people??
If the game was a semi they'd all be out of the woodwork then.
Embarrassing....Very very poor for a side virtually top of the league and with prices like that...Massive??....we have a long way to go.

squirtyflower said:
The Future's Blue said:
I sacked it. Sheikhy weren't there, I weren't there!
i think you need to donate half a billion quid to the club
i wouldnt think he would be to impressed with tonites turn out tho, after all the time,effort an money hes put in.

BringBackSwales said:
Scottyboi said:

I am sure the Greeks will be fucking devastated to miss your subtle wit and personality; as for THICK **** fucking smart move booking Aris and then not going; if you ever do come into some money maybe think about some education, or perhaps trying to get yourself a personality

Hahaha love it, keep it coming. Taking the piss out of a blues misfortune is great, infact check you're fucking pm in a min to know why im skint. Clever bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.