Terrible attendance tonight.....

squirtyflower said:
jrb said:
Here's one.

Get you jrb.

I think fans attending cup games should get first refusal on cup final tickets. If you attened all or most of the cup games(Carling, FA, Europa), you should be first in the queue for any final tickets. You've made the effort to go, so you should be rewarded. End of.

The current loyalty point system should be split in two. PL loyalty points for PL away tickets. Cup loyalty points for cup final tickets. Watch the attendences rocket.

Are you reading this City?
i'd agree with that
and because they have our records for the last seven years it would be incredibly easy to administer
the seasoncard holders near me never go to cup games so why should they have first priority over those that always go to cup games

I'm sure if City introduced this next season, cup attendances would leap by at least a 3rd, if not more.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
what he meant to say was "i'm a little short of money at the moment but i'll get to the next one" isn't that right scotty?

yeah, but he's scotty so he'll be here tomorrow regardless.

One of the celebrity posters.

Scotty you need to apologise for that shit fella, many have been warned and banned for a lot less.

moomba said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Like what watch it on ESPN in the pub like we've taken the piss out the rags for so long for doing?

I'll say it again people with valid reasons obviously I can't expect them to go but fans that just think "meh its only £15 a ticket but I can't be arsed"

Then Wembley comes along and the people that attend every game can't get a pissin ticket because the "can't be arsed" crew has taken them.

None of anyones business what reasons people have for not going. If its to watch it in the pub, good luck to them.

And if you go to every game, chances are you have more loyalty points than someone who doesn't.

Bloody ell mate I'm not asking for the people who didn't go to post me their excuses, if people have an excuse thats unavoidable then fine for all I know the people here saying they didn't go I wouldn't of known if they hadn't told me, if people have a good excuse I would assume they would know they don't have to make a point.

de niro said:
Scottyboi said:
Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

what he meant to say was "i'm a little short of money at the moment but i'll get to the next one" isn't that right scotty?

no what he meant to say is that he is a thick twat, who spews out shit and bile every time he posts

C1TY4LIFE said:
Bloody ell mate I'm not asking for the people who didn't go to post me their excuses, if people have an excuse thats unavoidable then fine for all I know the people here saying they didn't go I wouldn't of known if they hadn't told me, if people have a good excuse I would assume they would know they don't have to make a point.

Why does anyone need an excuse. If someone chooses not to go to a football match, good luck to them. We take the piss out of the rags being forced to go to cup matches, some of us are no better.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:

well if thats the last of his rants then you are possibly right.
the lad is skint as so i think we can cut him some slack dont you?

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

well if thats the last of his rants then you are possibly right.
the lad is skint as so i think we can cut him some slack dont you?

We all are Bill, doesn't excuse his language or tone though mate.

blueinsa said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Scotty you need to apologise for that shit fella, many have been warned and banned for a lot less.

Apologise for what? having my loyalty questioned? And I'm far from a celebrity poster believe me. Be warned more times than Hitler when Chamberlain let him run riot.

Scottyboi said:
blueinsa said:

Apologise for what? having my loyalty questioned? And I'm far from a celebrity poster believe me. Be warned more times than Hitler when Chamberlain let him run riot.

If i have to point out what it is you should apologise for then im wasting my time.

Think about it fella.

BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:

no what he meant to say is that he is a thick twat, who spews out shit and bile every time he posts

I think he took offence at his loyalty being questioned because he opted not to go tonight.

We get these threads after every game with a low attendance and not only are they a dull circle jerk for those who went and need to brag but they also reek of not wanting to be laughed at by utd fans.

The fact Scotty doesn't live his life in fear of a rag laughing at him makes him a bigger blue in my book but thankfully, I don't feel qualified to tell my fellow blues how big a blue they are or are not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.