Terrible attendance tonight.....

masterwig said:
If we were playing the rags and tickets were £20 we'd have sold out. Blows any 'price, can't make midweek games' etc arguments out of the water. If we were playing the rags people would have found the time and money to go.

Before a load of individuals come on saying 'no really I wouldn't have made it' that's fair enough but there would have been enough people who didn't go last night who would have made the effort for a more attractive game.

Of course they would, its hardly a shock though eh ?

C1TY4LIFE said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's definitely true but I think most fans operate like that. Most of us are probably thinking non stop about the derby in the week leading up to it but I'd bet few of us were mulling over last nights game for any amount of time prior to kick off.

I'm very lucky at the moment as I get tickets pretty cheap which means all I need to worry about is getting down to COMS but if/when my source runs dry I'll need to assess which games I can/can't attend based on my current financial situation. It stands to reason I'd want to make sure I got to the derby, last game of the season, 'bigger' games than midweek 3rd round replays.

Agree with both of you, if it was a big game defo would of been 38,000 minimum.

And TMQ away games I feel are the bastards for money because of not only for the price of tickets but also transport, Birmingham away will cost me £40 return to Manc on top of the £26 for the ticket and £50 on beer that's £116 for an away game WITH a cheap ticket, I fully understand the die hard away fans not being able to attend most games at home especially after playing so many away games and with so many coming up.

£50 for beer at the match?

I reckon that over 15 pints... fuck me mate, things aren't that bad ... you can actually enjoy the football nowadays!

isn't this a forum?? a debate..surely you lot should welcome fans from other clubs who can cast their opinion...or is it when i put the truth you don't like to hear it???? terrible forum then

sugarwray said:
isn't this a forum?? a debate..surely you lot should welcome fans from other clubs who can cast their opinion...or is it when i put the truth you don't like to hear it???? terrible forum then
Well fuck off then.

{he already has}

Soulboy said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Agree with both of you, if it was a big game defo would of been 38,000 minimum.

And TMQ away games I feel are the bastards for money because of not only for the price of tickets but also transport, Birmingham away will cost me £40 return to Manc on top of the £26 for the ticket and £50 on beer that's £116 for an away game WITH a cheap ticket, I fully understand the die hard away fans not being able to attend most games at home especially after playing so many away games and with so many coming up.

£50 for beer at the match?

I reckon that over 15 pints... fuck me mate, things aren't that bad ... you can actually enjoy the football nowadays!

Haha unfortunately mate the £50 will be spent in the pub I'm a spirit/whisky drinker, something to do with beer that just gives me really bad headaches and the shits (after a pint or 2). I'll be on the Jack D and vodka in the pub get me nice and pumped for the game :o)

I think it was a good turnout last night...after all 21,000 thousand for a club who hasn't won anything in 3 decades...not bad

call me a WUM or RAG but I don't care.....biggest chequebook...maybe?

biggest club? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO

come on big time MODS post this forum or are you too ashmed to see the truth?

TheMightyQuinn said:
stimo said:
alright my bad mate, didnt even read the thing fully, i just get annoyed when people generalise young people for being fussy and not how city fans should be, forgive me.

No worries soulja boi, I'm the last person on here to have a go at the kids/teenagers!
whos soulja boi!? im stimo! i think the difference with these cup ties at home with us and the likes of united and chelsea, is that if our normal home and away fans dont come, they arent replaced straight away fan for fan for a match if that makes sense. like empty seats from people who cant make it at chelsea, will be filled with the glory hunters who will go to any match. at least we arent forced to buy cup tickets like united do with their fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.