Tevez and Aguero

Josh Blue said:
The Tevez and Aguero partnership being the best is a myth. Pundits and fans both go on about them being on the same wave length etc. but they aren't. They occupy a lot of the same space and Tevez holds on to the ball for too long at times.

Aguero should look up and make the simple pass more often as well.

Tevez passes to Aguero in our last 3 premier league games of last season and in 3 games this season.

I ignored kick-offs and I treated as a 'completed' pass one where the receiver had reasonable control of the ball. The figures are offered in good faith. The usual disclaimer about human error is particularly appropriate given the exciting nature of the first three games -- lots to be distracted by!

United [both on the field for 67 minutes]
1 completed pass by Tevez to Aguero (and 3 from Aguero to Tevez).

Newcastle [70 minutes]
0 (zero) completed passes by Tevez to Aguero (and 3 from Aguero to Tevez).

QPR [75 minutes]
2 completed passes by Tevez to Aguero (and 2 from Aguero to Tevez).

Swansea [95 minutes]
5 completed passes from Tevez to Aguero (and 6 from Aguero to Tevez).

Ajax [65 minutes]
2 completed passes by Tevez to Aguero (and 3 from Aguero to Tevez).

Spurs [72 minutes]

It really is time that some City fans woke up to the reality of the behaviour of Carlos Tevez on the field.

It is often claimed that people from the Club look at Bluemoon. I hope someone does see this and commissions a proper MCFCAnalytics study (assuming it is not common knowledge at the Club already that Tevez hardly ever passes to fellow strikers).

chrismcfc1 said:
Are they a good pairing or not??

Can only think of Norwich away last season where they were both on fire and linked up
Great. Tevez rarely completes a full 90 mins and when we do take him off its usually for
Dzeko who then comes on and scores

Are we too predictable when together as the only route we have is to go through the middle.

My opinion is aguero number 1 striker then edin. Tevez and balotelli

2nd pairing.

You could have the same debate in Argentina where Tevez is a favourite because of his honest endeavour, but Messi plays better without him.

To be honest I think Tevez plays better on his own as a sole striker with Yaya behind him. It didn't really work in the Bernebau, but I think the Premier League would be a different matter.

As for the best partnersip I don't think any combination is better than Rooney and RVP. This is something that we need to address in January. Aguero and Falcao might be the way forward.

sbm said:
Tevez passes to Aguero in our last 3 premier league games of last season and in 3 games this season.

I ignored kick-offs and I treated as a 'completed' pass one where the receiver had reasonable control of the ball. The figures are offered in good faith. The usual disclaimer about human error is particularly appropriate given the exciting nature of the first three games -- lots to be distracted by!

United [both on the field for 67 minutes]
1 completed pass by Tevez to Aguero (and 3 from Aguero to Tevez).

Newcastle [70 minutes]
0 (zero) completed passes by Tevez to Aguero (and 3 from Aguero to Tevez).

QPR [75 minutes]
2 completed passes by Tevez to Aguero (and 2 from Aguero to Tevez).

Swansea [95 minutes]
5 completed passes from Tevez to Aguero (and 6 from Aguero to Tevez).

Ajax [65 minutes]

Spurs [72 minutes]

It really is time that some City fans woke up to the reality of the behaviour of Carlos Tevez on the field.

It is often claimed that people from the Club look at Bluemoon. I hope someone does see this and commissions a proper MCFCAnalytics study (assuming it is not common knowledge at the Club already that Tevez hardly ever passes to fellow strikers).

24005427.jpg

Need to update them stats pal.

Lies, damn lies and then there are statistics. Just watch the two of them together and enjoy them while we have them, superb movement/energy again today.

Something like 21 goals in 12 winning starts together, theres a stat for ya.

carlos tevez celebration

yesterday im taking his celebration was all about his car being impounded but is it 1st real time he's interacted with the fans at a home game since his comeback?

i know the golf swing happened at carrow road but i think hes been a bit hesitant at home obviously with last year in mind, even the title celebrations he stayed in background with kids.

hes been probably our best player this year hopefully have another year like 2010-2011, hes on 7 goals at moment but under hughes he took his time to get going then under mancini he got 25 in 24 iirc

Re: carlos tevez celebration

Yeah, he also looks a hell of a lot happier than he did before the Munich game.

The cookie monster said:
Won every game they have started together (league)
This season and last season..

Because Edin coms on and saves the day. I wonder how would you rate their partnership if Edin didn't come on and we lost or tied all those games? Instead of routing for the our best striker to play more you are insisting on the partnership that clearly didn't work well for us this season.

Zizi4City said:
The cookie monster said:
Won every game they have started together (league)
This season and last season..

Because Edin coms on and saves the day. I wonder how would you rate their partnership if Edin didn't come on and we lost or tied all those games? Instead of routing for the our best striker to play more you are insisting on the partnership that clearly didn't work well for us this season.
another fanboy.......

In my opionion we are only need to be asking this question as possibly we will not go much further in the Champions league .

If we go further then we would have needed all these permatations .

It was fabulous forward planning by City and Shiek Monsour and "others".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.