Tevez - staying or going?

The only team that can afford the fee and his wages is Real Madrid and it's apparently chasing other strikers (Neymar and Aguero).To me there is an high chance he'll stay here.

Dunno if it's been posted but this was mentioned on talkshite this morning & I found it interesting.

2001–2004 Boca Juniors 75 apps
2004–2006 Corinthians 47
2006–2007 West Ham United 26
2007–2009 Manchester United 63
2009– Manchester City 65

That's what you call staying power. Anyone care to make a stab at when in 2013 he will leave his next club!

Think so too. He'll have to make plans to bring his children over periodically. I am sure something can be arranged

CityForever45 said:
The only team that can afford the fee and his wages is Real Madrid and it's apparently chasing other strikers (Neymar and Aguero).To me there is an high chance he'll stay here.

Good point, although they may prefer Tevez to Aguero & there are no guarantees Neymar will leave Brazil just yet. Trouble is if he stays we could be back here in six months!

creaneysboss said:
P.S.G i think i asked skybet to add them to book opened at 16/1 now down to 10s not i.t.k or anything just using logic.

How is PSG a logical move?

You haven't actually put any money on that have you?

creaneysboss said:
P.S.G i think i asked skybet to add them to book opened at 16/1 now down to 10s not i.t.k or anything just using logic.

I suppose he'd certainly see Paris as an improvement on Manchester in terms of restaurants. Not really a better climate (less rain, but it's essentially just the same weather as London) and not as much of a 'Latin culture' as Italy or Spain though. Plus I'm guessing the leap between Spanish and French as languages is a lot bigger than between Spanish and Italian.

1.618034 said:
creaneysboss said:

How is PSG a logical move?

You haven't actually put any money on that have you?

my opinion and thats all it is i must stress ! is no power club will buy him based on my opinion he will retire after next contract. Say anywhere between 30-50 mill transfer fee for a player who they will get zero return on at end of contract, nobody will touch him. P.S.G have wealthy owners who could afford a hit and will want a "statement of intent" so to speak, bit like we did with robinho, just a thought nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.