Tevez to retire

One question....why is he "world class"? I saw a hard working centre forward with great motivation and a smile on his face at United. Since he's signed for us, I've seen the same player with less motivation and more pressure heaped on his shoulders. I've not seen him smile once. I'm begging him to prove me wrong but he is a very very average footballer in my eyes.

RACHACE said:
SupermansGran said:
Tevez is a name, Nothing more he has the ability of someone like Andy Johnson. He's hardly been a great goalscorer in the last few years. 18 he got a united purely because he was surrounded by players like Ronaldo and Rooney. i know the saying 'but it annoys the rags' comes into question but is it really worth it even if from the looks of it, they have got the better half of the deal.

What do you mean "they have got the better half of the deal"??
Well United got rid of tevez and brought in Owen, now im not saying Owen has the ability of Tevez, as a pure goalscorer tons better. We have Bellamy, Robinho, Santa Cruz Ireland can play in the hole. who all have better ability/uses for our team.

Tevez is a top player, should we sell him and sign Andy Johnson? stop talking shit fuckin joker.

Would andy johnson cost 47 million?

SupermansGran said:
RACHACE said:
What do you mean "they have got the better half of the deal"??
Well United got rid of tevez and brought in Owen, now im not saying Owen has the ability of Tevez, as a pure goalscorer tons better. We have Bellamy, Robinho, Santa Cruz Ireland can play in the hole. who all have better ability/uses for our team.

Tevez is a top player, should we sell him and sign Andy Johnson? stop talking shit fuckin joker.

Who cost 47 million? like i said stop talking shit.....

smithy167 said:
SupermansGran said:

Tevez isnt good enough simple as. Maybe it's just the premier league. He may be suited to somewhere like spain where he can make up for his awful first touch. Where as if we give him the ball his second touch is a tackle.

Tevez isnt good enough simple as. Maybe it's just the premier league. He may be suited to somewhere like spain where he can make up for his awful first touch. Where as if we give him the ball is second touch is a tackle.

You sound like a rag mate. Or intoxicated.

smithy167 said:
SupermansGran said:

£15m down payment followed by two installments of £16m plus another £3.5m if we win the CL.

Bonol said:
Tevez isnt good enough simple as. Maybe it's just the premier league. He may be suited to somewhere like spain where he can make up for his awful first touch. Where as if we give him the ball is second touch is a tackle.

You sound like a rag mate. Or intoxicated.

Why is it, if someone doest have a great word about someone they are a rag? I just think we have better options and the only reason hughes is playing tevez as he was the big signing. Bellamy and Adebyaor would be my partnership they are lethal when on form.

I like tevez, i just cant help but feel he isnt 100% commited or good enough. So why have him?

Can't say I'm arsed either way. Haven't taken to him at all, I don't rate him particularly highly and think he's only staying in the team cos he'll throw a paddy if he's dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.