Tevez to retire

Simple, Hughes never should have managed are club and the guy who scored two for them last season should not have played for us

MCFC OK

SupermansGran said:
smithy167 said:
How can you question the guys ability? We are signing players like Robinho and Tevez and some people just need to moan like fuck and to be honest just fuck off please iv waited years for this.

Tevez is a name, Nothing more he has the ability of someone like Andy Johnson. He's hardly been a great goalscorer in the last few years. 18 he got a united purely because he was surrounded by players like Ronaldo and Rooney. i know the saying 'but it annoys the rags' comes into question but is it really worth it even if from the looks of it, they have got the better half of the deal.
Andy Johnson as good as Tevez? WOW

masterwig said:
Can't say I'm arsed either way. Haven't taken to him at all, I don't rate him particularly highly and think he's only staying in the team cos he'll throw a paddy if he's dropped.

Pretty much sums my feelings up about him so far... a striker who fluffs every chance he gets!?

Although i think theres some mischief making going on here, surely Tevez isnt so stupid as to say those things publically?

SupermansGran said:
Bonol said:
You sound like a rag mate. Or intoxicated.

Why is it, if someone doest have a great word about someone they are a rag? I just think we have better options and the only reason hughes is playing tevez as he was the big signing. Bellamy and Adebyaor would be my partnership they are lethal when on form.

I like tevez, i just cant help but feel he isnt 100% commited or good enough. So why have him?

Don't bother mate, I said the same before he signed. He wasn't good enough then and he isn't good enough now, Fergie must be laughing his cock off. Most of my mates are rags and weren't arsed if he left or not, they always said he was an argie Dickov and I agree with them.

To me it sounds like he completely lacks ambition, hes still a young lad but may only have 8 years at most left in him, he should be thinking about that and all the time he is gonna have when its over!

This bit from the Sun is bad:

Tevez has grown disillusioned with football and reckons his inability to speak English is making it impossible for him to stay in the Premier League.

Sorry but he has been here what, 4 years. He should be able to speak basic English by now if he took the time and effort to learn. He is qouted as saying "I have lived in England for four years and I can't say a word in English.Even my daughter talks in English! At night she asks me to tell her a story, and I have to invent one, but she laughs at me.

If i moved to any other country, in 4 years i would know how to speak the basic language of that country.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2729553/Tired-Tevez-hopes-to-quit.html

For me, Tevez is a qaulity player BUT has not produced his form for us yet. He seems abit heavy and his finishing, esp from outside the box has been shocking. Does not look the player he did at Utd at the moment.

teves may quit ?????

Disappointment at losing his first choice place for Argentina and exhaustion have led Carlos Tevez, 25, to consider retirement after the World Cup.

More StoriesRobinho out for Brazil
Player profile: Carlos Tevez
"My chance passed. I had my possibility and I couldn't take advantage of it. When the team needed goals I couldn't provide them," Tevez said of the national team.

"So it's logical that other lads should be in front of me," he added of players like Gonzalo Higuain, now coach Diego Maradona's first choice as central striker.

Tevez, speaking in Madrid where Maradona's team face Spain in a friendly on Saturday, said retirement had crossed his mind.

"It's complicated, there's my family, the desire to return to Boca Juniors, but I think about it. It crosses my mind to hang up my boots if we win the World Cup, although I have a contract (with Manchester City) until 2014," he continued.

"I'm a bit tired of so much football, so much football. I want to enjoy my family a bit. I'm very keen to stop and get a bit of calm. I've already won a lot. Living for football has saturated me."

Tevez has been very successful already, being voted South American footballer of the year three times in a row, winning the Copa de Libertadores and the World Club Championship with Boca in 2003, the Brazilian league title with Corinthians in 2005 and an Olympic gold medal with Argentina in 2004.

In England, he helped West Ham avoid relegation in 2007 and Manchester United lift two Premier League titles and be crowned European and world club champions last year.

Tevez, who last month said he sometimes wanted to quit the national team, added that he got fed up with criticism of Maradona's side as they struggled in the World Cup qualifiers.

"We were criticised a lot, sometimes rightly so, but to have people say we didn't play well because of the money or we don't love the (Argentina) shirt, don't sing the national anthem, there's a lot of ill will."

sorry if this been posted allready just cant get my head round this ???

Re: teves may quit ?????

Fucking hell he has quit at least 5 times in the past 12 hours, I wish he would make his mind up

smithy167 said:
I think he's class when the game is at his tempo, and I'd be delighted to see him stay, especially as he may be different with more experience and better players around him. But if he leaves and is repalced by someone like Ribery, it won't be the end of the world. It might actually improve us.

Tevez, I've posted about him since we signed him. Lots of energy, wins the ball in the opposition half, quite a good passer sometimes. But ultimately I think he's a real problem for us. His best position is as a deep lying support striker in a 4-4-2 and that does not suit our players. IReland needs to play in a 4-3-3. So does Bellamy. Adebayor needs a striker closer to him.

I think Tevez is short of pace, gets knocked of the ball and is a poor finisher. And I don't think he should be in the team right now. I think his limitations mean that we have to build a team around him, and that freezes out too many of our good players.

Does that answer your question?
No, your talking shite how can you slate robinho and tevez in the next breath wank over ribery, your playing football manager, you need a reality check, how long you been a city fan?[/quote]

Smithy, you just accuse people of talking shite because they dont agree with your point of view. How dare you question how long someone has been a City fan? This is a forum, its about opinions and at least DD takes the time to explain his opinions unlike you that just accuses people of talking rubbish and questioning peoples loyalties. Take yourself outside and give yourself a talking to son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.