Tevez to return (Merged)

I do not want to see him in a blue shirt and will not go if he is in the team. This man is the lowest of the low and is making us the supporters look like fools,if we accept him.

salfordtrueblue said:
I do not want to see him in a blue shirt and will not go if he is in the team. This man is the lowest of the low and is making us the supporters look like fools,if we accept him.
Well that's inevitable. He will be apologising and will certainly wear the shirt again this season.

Rocket Sauce said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Bola has no rite to get arsy we havnt been able to rely on him all season hes been banned for half of it and his next red will be a 5 gamer

But he's still been at training, still contributing, not back in Italy on holiday.

All im saying is bola has been banned alot fact this season 7 games i think next one will be a 5 game ban and the way he racks up cards and his reputation that is going to happen so can we rely on him no so he has no rite to get arsy if tevez comes back he needs to grow up quick style

Jumanji said:
Take a look at 05:20
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Tell me you don't think we could use a player that will beat players and create goals like that.

Tevez with his many flaws is exactly the sort of player would you want when a team parks the bus, as he will take players on and negate them.

Let's not forget that Tevez is the best striker we've ever had (dribbling and finishing).

In that Wigan match, he was our best player until he was substituted. He created the first goal, created CLEAR chances for Micah and Milner, and should have scored a penalty.

Some of us forget just how good Tevez is.

Tevez will come back with his head down, and when he does get a chance to play, he will want to prove a point, and thus will increase his value for the summer, as well as generating the interest he was lacking.

The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.

To those asking.... yeah, I'm serious. Not making a big scene out of it, my presence at games isn't going to be missed I know :) I just can't give him my support & rather than that showing at games I'd prefer to just stay away.

Cruiser Blue said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Bola has no rite to get arsy we havnt been able to rely on him all season hes been banned for half of it and his next red will be a 5 gamer

But he's still been at training, still contributing, not back in Italy on holiday.

All im saying is bola has been banned alot fact this season 7 games i think next one will be a 5 game ban and the way he racks up cards and his reputation that is going to happen so can we rely on him no so he has no rite to get arsy if tevez comes back he needs to grow up quick style

Talking about Ebola or Balo?

salfordtrueblue said:

He cant pick himself only Mancini can do that - if you feel that strongly then you must also blame the club

Put Tevez to oneside support the club (i aont happy fella neither) and if Mancini can deal wth it so can we

Cheesy said:
To those asking.... yeah, I'm serious. Not making a big scene out of it, my presence at games isn't going to be missed I know :) I just can't give him my support & rather than that showing at games I'd prefer to just stay away.

So that means you wont be giving your support to the other 10 on the pitch that havnt done anything wrong

bluefandk said:
The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.
I'm not deluded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. After all, until yesterday, I was COMPLETELY against Tevez returning.

But now, it's inevitable. Mancini has said himself that the squad is much stronger with Tevez and that's a fact.

I don't like the fucker, but YOU'RE the deluded one if you can't see the possibly of some positive coming from this situation.

Disrupt the harmony in the dressing room? Which players do you think wanted Tevez to leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.