Tevez to return (Merged)

bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:
Take a look at 05:20
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Tell me you don't think we could use a player that will beat players and create goals like that.

Tevez with his many flaws is exactly the sort of player would you want when a team parks the bus, as he will take players on and negate them.

Let's not forget that Tevez is the best striker we've ever had (dribbling and finishing).

In that Wigan match, he was our best player until he was substituted. He created the first goal, created CLEAR chances for Micah and Milner, and should have scored a penalty.

Some of us forget just how good Tevez is.

Tevez will come back with his head down, and when he does get a chance to play, he will want to prove a point, and thus will increase his value for the summer, as well as generating the interest he was lacking.

The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.

And City also recognise that if we dont get him fit and in half decent shape we wont get more than a bag of sherbert for him in the summer and the club needs to sell to buy

He has 3 months before he is gone

Cheesy said:
To those asking.... yeah, I'm serious. Not making a big scene out of it, my presence at games isn't going to be missed I know :) I just can't give him my support & rather than that showing at games I'd prefer to just stay away.

What about supporting the team not the individual?

Last game of the season he scores the winner which wins us the title.
Would you be there or not? ;O)

bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Tell me you don't think we could use a player that will beat players and create goals like that.

Tevez with his many flaws is exactly the sort of player would you want when a team parks the bus, as he will take players on and negate them.

Let's not forget that Tevez is the best striker we've ever had (dribbling and finishing).

In that Wigan match, he was our best player until he was substituted. He created the first goal, created CLEAR chances for Micah and Milner, and should have scored a penalty.

Tevez will come back with his head down, and when he does get a chance to play, he will want to prove a point, and thus will increase his value for the summer, as well as generating the interest he was lacking.

The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.

Absolutely bang on fella. There's many on here go fucking mental about ex-City players, players of other clubs & members of the press having a slight dig about our wonderful club, yet this little **** who has blatantly disrespected us will be welcomed back by some with open arms. It's personal choice of course, but for me I never want to see him in blue again.

Cheesy said:
bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:

Absolutely bang on fella. There's many on here go fucking mental about ex-City players, players of other clubs & members of the press having a slight dig about our wonderful club, yet this little **** who has blatantly disrespected us will be welcomed back by some with open arms. It's personal choice of course, but for me I never want to see him in blue again.

Its not about wether u want him though hes back big full stop so what now its not about open arms HES BACK...........

Cruiser Blue said:
Cheesy said:
To those asking.... yeah, I'm serious. Not making a big scene out of it, my presence at games isn't going to be missed I know :) I just can't give him my support & rather than that showing at games I'd prefer to just stay away.

So that means you wont be giving your support to the other 10 on the pitch that havnt done anything wrong

As I've said, I'm sure that won't make any difference to our title hopes. What may make a diffference is a poisonous little runt in the dressing room ruining team spirit.

Jumanji said:
I'm not deluded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. After all, until yesterday, I was COMPLETELY against Tevez returning.

But now, it's inevitable. Mancini has said himself that the squad is much stronger with Tevez and that's a fact.

I don't like the fucker, but YOU'RE the deluded one if you can't see the possibly of some positive coming from this situation.

Disrupt the harmony in the dressing room? Which players do you think wanted Tevez to leave?

But you're deluded if you can't see the negatives of it. But, you're right, he's back. Hope this doesn't fuck up all the good this team has done over the course of the season.

Hopefully onwards and upwards??

Cheesy said:
As I've said, I'm sure that won't make any difference to our title hopes. What may make a diffference is a poisonous little runt in the dressing room ruining team spirit.
In your mind, how would he do that?

Cheesy said:
bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:

Do you seriously believe that any fan would welcome him with open arms?

That not what i have read

For him to be selected there are a number fo things that have to happen

He has to be fit
The players crucially Vinny has to give his blessing
Mancini has to pick him
Owners have to be happy

My point is this if these guys can deal with it then so should we

Support the team and the club no one is supporting Tevez

bluemonkey71 said:
Cheesy said:

What about supporting the team not the individual?

Last game of the season he scores the winner which wins us the title.
Would you be there or not? ;O)

No, and it will hurt like fuck. As will missing the next two games that I've got tickets for if he's selected to play.

When he's gone I've got many more games to go to in the years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.