Tevez to return (Merged)

forget al this tosh about 'never going to watch - never want to see him in a blue shirt -never gonna win the league '
It is just tosh.
City have the whip hand-Fact
City have TEVEZ JUST WHGERE THYE WANT AND WILL USE HIM AS THEY NEED - WE HAVE TWO BIG PRIZES TO WIN THIS SEASON AND I WANT THEM BOTHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumanji said:
Cheesy said:
As I've said, I'm sure that won't make any difference to our title hopes. What may make a diffference is a poisonous little runt in the dressing room ruining team spirit.
In your mind, how would he do that?
Have you ever worked with someone who doesn't want to be there? Someone who makes disparaging remarks about the company at every chance? Someone who makes negative comments about the boss when he's not around, even though you actually like the boss?

This is how he can ruin the spirit of the lads. Maybe he won't be that way....but if this fucker poisons Kun and Silva and turns them against Mancini, all this hard work will have been for naught.

Hate to sound like a broken record but half these arguments are pointless cos guess what he is back wether anyone likes it or not.

bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:
Take a look at 05:20
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Tell me you don't think we could use a player that will beat players and create goals like that.

Tevez with his many flaws is exactly the sort of player would you want when a team parks the bus, as he will take players on and negate them.

Let's not forget that Tevez is the best striker we've ever had (dribbling and finishing).

In that Wigan match, he was our best player until he was substituted. He created the first goal, created CLEAR chances for Micah and Milner, and should have scored a penalty.

Some of us forget just how good Tevez is.

Tevez will come back with his head down, and when he does get a chance to play, he will want to prove a point, and thus will increase his value for the summer, as well as generating the interest he was lacking.

The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.
Spot on...

Jumanji said:
bluefandk said:
The delusion on here is frightening, Tevez is only coming back to pick up his paycheck he doesnt give a shit about City and will do nothing but disrupt the harmony in a dressingroom that has been coming together nicely this season.

We are top of the league because of the players who want to play for City players who are committed to the club, not this little cancer who dont give a fuck about anything but himself.
I'm not deluded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. After all, until yesterday, I was COMPLETELY against Tevez returning.

But now, it's inevitable. Mancini has said himself that the squad is much stronger with Tevez and that's a fact.

I don't like the fucker, but YOU'RE the deluded one if you can't see the possibly of some positive coming from this situation.

Disrupt the harmony in the dressing room? Which players do you think wanted Tevez to leave?

I honestly dont see anything positive coming from this situation, I think youre forgetting all the times where just as we were about to play an important game Tevez decided to make it all about him. He is a selfish **** who thinks he is doing us all a favor by playing for City.

He is only coming back for the money and he will spend his time here undermining the maneger and spouting shit to the media, thats what he did the last time he was here and I dont se any change in his attitude.

Rocket Sauce said:
Jumanji said:
Cheesy said:
As I've said, I'm sure that won't make any difference to our title hopes. What may make a diffference is a poisonous little runt in the dressing room ruining team spirit.
In your mind, how would he do that?
Have you ever worked with someone that doesn't want to be there? Someone who makes disparaging remarks about the company at every chance? Someone who makes negative comments about the boss when he's not around, even though you actually like the boss?

This is how he can ruin the spirit of the lads. Maybe he won't be that way....but if this fucker poisons Kun and Silva and turns them against Mancini, all this hard work will have been for naught.

You have to give Mancini and the guys some credit here - if Mancini really thinks that this is happening i suspect that he would spend the next 3 months as the resident pro at Denton Golf Club (lets be honest his fookin golfing handicap must be pretty good)

bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:
bluefandk said:

I'm not deluded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. After all, until yesterday, I was COMPLETELY against Tevez returning.

But now, it's inevitable. Mancini has said himself that the squad is much stronger with Tevez and that's a fact.

I don't like the fucker, but YOU'RE the deluded one if you can't see the possibly of some positive coming from this situation.

Disrupt the harmony in the dressing room? Which players do you think wanted Tevez to leave?

I honestly dont see anything positive coming from this situation, I think youre forgetting all the times where just as we were about to play an important game Tevez decided to make it all about him. He is a selfish **** who thinks he is doing us all a favor by playing for City.

He is only coming back for the money and he will spend his time here undermining the maneger and spouting shit to the media, thats what he did the last time he was here and I dont se any change in his attitude.

This is Mancini's call and no-one elses. Don't you trust the manager to make the right call?

Cruiser Blue said:
Hate to sound like a broken record but half these arguments are pointless cos guess what he is back wether anyone likes it or not.

He's back cos he realises that it's his only option. If he doesn't come back we'll have more opportunity to get rid & sue the little fucker. He's back for himself only, nothing to do with wanting to help us out.

Whether he plays again is another matter. I'm hoping Bobby realises what Tevez is doing & doesn't play him again, then gets rid of him in the Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.