Tevez to return (Merged)

well its gona go either of 2ways.

bobby pulls off a masterstroke and everyone is loving each other in dressing room and go on to win PL

or it goes tits up and bobby looks like an idiot for saying never again and open warfare in dressing room and come 3rd

knowing our history, things usually dont pan out too well

i hate the scumbag, but have no option but to back bobby, but by christ i dont like it one bit if im honest

hgblue said:
bluefandk said:
Jumanji said:
I'm not deluded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. After all, until yesterday, I was COMPLETELY against Tevez returning.

But now, it's inevitable. Mancini has said himself that the squad is much stronger with Tevez and that's a fact.

I don't like the fucker, but YOU'RE the deluded one if you can't see the possibly of some positive coming from this situation.

Disrupt the harmony in the dressing room? Which players do you think wanted Tevez to leave?

I honestly dont see anything positive coming from this situation, I think youre forgetting all the times where just as we were about to play an important game Tevez decided to make it all about him. He is a selfish **** who thinks he is doing us all a favor by playing for City.

He is only coming back for the money and he will spend his time here undermining the maneger and spouting shit to the media, thats what he did the last time he was here and I dont se any change in his attitude.

This is Mancini's call and no-one elses. Don't you trust the manager to make the right call?

Do you honestly think Mancini wants Tevez back?

Im not so sure, but if he does he is making a mistake imho, a mistake that might cost us the title and get him the sack.

I hope Im wrong because I rate Mancini as a maneger and I hope he will be here a long time.

Cheesy said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Hate to sound like a broken record but half these arguments are pointless cos guess what he is back wether anyone likes it or not.

He's back cos he realises that it's his only option. If he doesn't come back we'll have more opportunity to get rid & sue the little fucker. He's back for himself only, nothing to do with wanting to help us out.

Whether he plays again is another matter. I'm hoping Bobby realises what Tevez is doing & doesn't play him again, then gets rid of him in the Summer.

Yea im not saying i like whats happening i would rather he went in the jan transfer window but he didnt the problem we have now is getting the kinda money city want for tevez isnt going to happen for 1 if he hasnt played in 6 months which is a sticking point cos they have already said they not letting go cheaper
again im not saying i like it but there are facts and they are that tevez will be at the traing ground shortly no matter what and people dont seem to be understanding that

Does anyone think that city have already sold him in principle,I think he is already gone, he is just treading water, I've tried to get my paranoid head around the whole situation, still think their is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Jumanji said:
Rocket Sauce said:
if this fucker poisons Kun and Silva and turns them against Mancini, all this hard work will have been for naught.
Is this a serious fear? LOL.

Wait the next Inside City video and see how Carlos will try to poisons Kun & Silva.

bluefandk said:
hgblue said:
bluefandk said:
I honestly dont see anything positive coming from this situation, I think youre forgetting all the times where just as we were about to play an important game Tevez decided to make it all about him. He is a selfish **** who thinks he is doing us all a favor by playing for City.

He is only coming back for the money and he will spend his time here undermining the maneger and spouting shit to the media, thats what he did the last time he was here and I dont se any change in his attitude.

This is Mancini's call and no-one elses. Don't you trust the manager to make the right call?

Do you honestly think Mancini wants Tevez back?

Im not so sure, but if he does he is making a mistake imho, a mistake that might cost us the title and get him the sack.

I hope Im wrong because I rate Mancini as a maneger and I hope he will be here a long time.

Are you suggesting that the club are telling Mancini that he has to take Tevez back against his wishes? Mancini is taking that on the chin and pretending to be ok with it? Doesn't say much for the club or Mancini imo.

blingy said:
Please tell me that’s a Sun reporter at Carrington with the no no Tevez Banner......
We could do without giving the press anything to report on this..
Too late they're all over this thread like a cheap suit.

I think Khaldoon will have said that 'its over to you Bob its your call' and he'll back him 100% on that decision.
There are obviously certain procedures that need followed for legal reasons which is why he has to be seen paying lip service to a certain extent.
I really don't see him allowing this feral fuckers sideshow to derail our season and so if he does play him then he'll be in the team on merit and not through outside influence.

In Roberto I trust, but if he ever runs out with the shirt on then it will be to silence from me, if he scored ten against the red shite to win the title it will remain silence, there is nothing he could ever do that would make me want him at the club.

I dont care he is a top player, we have done fine without him, off you f*ck is the only thing I want to say to him.

Some people on here are pathetic.

You won't go because Tevez is playing? Pathetic.

Your there to support Manchester City. It would take more than that jumped up little shit to make me stay away from Eastlands.

markbmcfc said:
Some people on here are pathetic.

You won't go because Tevez is playing? Pathetic.

Your there to support Manchester City. It would take more than that jumped up little shit to make me stay away from Eastlands.

I think that most city fans will go and understand the situation but there will always be some that find his actions too much to take

For me its so borderline - its not what he has said that much that has offended me its his deliberate action of throwing two city scarves to the ground whilst walking up the steps to pick up the FA cup while millions of milliions people we watching

However pride before a fall and i will back the club and Mancini because i support MCFC

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.