Tevez to return (Merged)

Gaylord du Bois said:
EalingBlue2 said:
As a parent if one of your kids misbehaves do you punish them all?
No you smack the little **** and send him to bed.then ground the little shit and stop his pocket money.
LOOOOOL! Quality post that. Reminds me of my childhood.

Purely in my opinion,there is no way he should ever wear the shirt again.
He has brought discredit on the club with both his attitude at the time of the Munich game,and his pathetic comments subsequently.
No player should ever be seen to be bigger than the club,and that is precisely how it will be perceived if he plays again,as it sets a dangerous precedent for the future.
So he has been 'treated like a dog' because the manager asked him to actually justify his £150k a week by getting his tracksuit off and warming up?
I would dearly love Mancini to really treat him like a dog.
And have him humanely destroyed.

Pominoz some of those guys have been working their arse off since 6 or 7 years old with winning the title one of their main ambitions. Losing the title to united would be devastating!

I guess everyone is a lover or a hater and it is a choice of whether your hate or love I'd greater. Looking at the world I think there are more haters than lovers

EalingBlue2 said:
Pominoz some of those guys have been working their arse off since 6 or 7 years old with winning the title one of their main ambitions. Losing the title to united would be devastating!

I guess everyone is a lover or a hater and it is a choice of whether your hate or love I'd greater. Looking at the world I think there are more haters than lovers

^
i think you missed out in your humble opinion

because imho your talking shite

am i the only one here who is looking forward to having him back

it feels like a new signing

tevez
aguero silva

What a forward line!

Dont buy into this media shit re: fans not forgiving tevez.

No one wants him back but he is, the question is now will you support the club and cheer them on to the title or whether you now walk away from city in the event he plays and want united to win the league!

Can't remember whether it was the great 'Oscar Wilde', 'Roger' from American Dad or our very own 'GordonDaviesmoustache' who said :-

We call people dogs to insult them and yet they have all the qualities we most admire in people: loyalty, affection and bravery.

You should be honoured to be compared with a dog, you tw4t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.