Tevez to return (Merged)

He's not going to go straight back into the team like some on here think. If like he says he's been training it will be a couple of weeks anyway. If he gets put in the match day squad, lets say Bolton. He'll be on the bench. Bring him on with 2 minutes to go, then anybody who wishes to boo him they can. We can then move on and hopefully win the title.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
am i the only one here who is looking forward to having him back

it feels like a new signing

tevez
aguero silva

What a forward line!

Dont buy into this media shit re: fans not forgiving tevez.

Oh dear!!!!!!!

SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
EalingBlue2 said:
As a parent if one of your kids misbehaves do you punish them all?

what an absolute ridiculous argument

who get`s dropped then
One of the subs unlikely to make an impact.

of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral

MaineDAWG2008 said:

tevez
aguero silva

What a forward line!

No you are not, it's just not a popular opinion, no point in trying to justify it either.

EalingBlue2 said:
No one wants him back but he is, the question is now will you support the club and cheer them on to the title or whether you now walk away from city in the event he plays and want united to win the league!

i`ll always support my club, i just think to play him would probably cause more harm than good

MaineDAWG2008 said:

tevez
aguero silva

What a forward line!

Er...............................

r.soleofsalford said:
EalingBlue2 said:
No one wants him back but he is, the question is now will you support the club and cheer them on to the title or whether you now walk away from city in the event he plays and want united to win the league!

i`ll always support my club, i just think to play him would probably cause more harm than good

We are just going to have to trust Mancini to make the right decision

r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
what an absolute ridiculous argument

who get`s dropped then
One of the subs unlikely to make an impact.

of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral

Dzeko. Tevez fits our system, can create a goal out of nothing and more importantly can control a football.

oh carlos tevez he,a striker an greedy cnut
dose,nt like mancini coz he treats him like a dog
we,d like to get his ugly head and shove it down the bog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.