Tevez to return (Merged)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
EalingBlue2 said:
No one wants him back but he is, the question is now will you support the club and cheer them on to the title or whether you now walk away from city in the event he plays and want united to win the league!

i`ll always support my club, i just think to play him would probably cause more harm than good

We are just going to have to trust Mancini to make the right decision

yes, so you dont think tevez will play then

Sorry but mouthing off about the manager, questioning his substitutions, refusing to (warm up) play and disclosing what went on in the dugout and dressing room, it's absolutely unacceptable, any strong manger would not have him back in the clubs shirt, sign of weakness or desperation I'm afraid.

I think he obviously needs to show remorse for his actions over the last few months. However, on the other hand Mancini also needs to accept some responsibility for all of this. He was a little naive in saying what he said in the heat of the moment and should have kept in behind closed doors till it was all sorted out. Also when he is at the top of his game Tevez is still better than the other 3 strikers we have.

svennis pennis said:
r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
One of the subs unlikely to make an impact.

of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral

Dzeko. Tevez fits our system, can create a goal out of nothing and more importantly can control a football.

Drop our second highest scorer? Someone who has been the model of professionalism in his time here. For a little **** who thinks more of himself than the team. Way to go to alienate Dzeko!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
EalingBlue2 said:
No one wants him back but he is, the question is now will you support the club and cheer them on to the title or whether you now walk away from city in the event he plays and want united to win the league!

i`ll always support my club, i just think to play him would probably cause more harm than good

And the right decision was for him to be on the sub's bench against Bayern as he had showed no interest at the beginning of the season. Our best performances last season as a team were without him, and this has continued this season. Mancini's right decision would be not to play him as he is likely to derail our title bid as opposed to assist with it as suggested by some people recently in this thread.
If Tevez plays, we will not win the title; not making him a scapegoat, we are better without him and he no longer suits our style of play.

r.soleofsalford said:
of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral
This question was troubling me, but I realised that once Tevez comes back, they will have to realise that it is a squad game, like it always has been.

And also, I believe if Tevez displaces a player, it will be based on merit and not immediate.

Tevez can't play in the Europa league, so I can see a few occasions when we start Dzeko in Europa for example, and perhaps Tevez in the league.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
EalingBlue2 said:

So - a shot of ketamine it is then.

I don't think anyone is talking about dropping anyone or picking him, just discussing what the reaction would be if he played (say Balo, dzeko and aguero injured or suspended). Hopefully he is not needed! My point is solely I support city no matter what and I want us to win the league and beat United - tevez or no tevez. Tevez is a toad and is nothing to me and I am not going to let a twat like him have any influence on how I feel about city or us fulfilling a life ambition and winning the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.