Tevez to return (Merged)

CityCTID said:
Sorry but mouthing off about the manager, questioning his substitutions, refusing to (warm up) play and disclosing what went on in the dugout and dressing room, it's absolutely unacceptable, any strong manger would not have him back in the clubs shirt, sign of weakness or desperation I'm afraid.

Thank you Raggy.
No other true City fan would slag off our Manager as he`s done everything by the book.

Skashion said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Why is everyone still having an argument on this deal id done its happening no matter what u think
Some people like to discuss football here on this football forum. Nothing said on here changes anything, unless you're Cabal.

Yea but some arnt discussing it they are in denial with the fact that its actually happening and saying silly stuff like not supporting the rest of the team cos of it this was mainly at them

So he will arrive at:

Manchester aiport at 1 pm
Carrington at 5 pm

To be back in the side he has two things to do :

1- Apology
2- Dropping his fine appeal

If he didn't do that, he will just train alone and pick up his +200 k/week wages until he move in the last day of summer transfer window.

r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
what an absolute ridiculous argument

who get`s dropped then
One of the subs unlikely to make an impact.

of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral
It's not a question I need to answer fella as I wouldn't drop any of them. I'd play two and two different options from the bench. Utd seem to cope with 4 strikers in their matchday squads.

Look at the benches we have had in the last 2 months. There hasn't been many options to change games.

andyblai1964 said:
I think he obviously needs to show remorse for his actions over the last few months. However, on the other hand Mancini also needs to accept some responsibility for all of this. He was a little naive in saying what he said in the heat of the moment and should have kept in behind closed doors till it was all sorted out. Also when he is at the top of his game Tevez is still better than the other 3 strikers we have.

Not sure I agree about the best striker comments but I do agree Mancini is culpable also, doing his dirty laundry in public didn't help anyone

andyblai1964 said:
I think he obviously needs to show remorse for his actions over the last few months. However, on the other hand Mancini also needs to accept some responsibility for all of this. He was a little naive in saying what he said in the heat of the moment and should have kept in behind closed doors till it was all sorted out. Also when he is at the top of his game Tevez is still better than the other 3 strikers we have.
There is no way he is better than Aguero mate about on a par with Mario.

Mayor West said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
am i the only one here who is looking forward to having him back

it feels like a new signing

tevez
aguero silva

What a forward line!

Dont buy into this media shit re: fans not forgiving tevez.

No you are not, it's just not a popular opinion, no point in trying to justify it either.
I'd say it was split down the middle on here but every fan I've spoken to in my office today has been more pragmatic. They all think Tevez a **** but are prepared to back the manager on whatever decision he makes.

svennis pennis said:
r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
One of the subs unlikely to make an impact.

of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral

Dzeko. Tevez fits our system, can create a goal out of nothing and more importantly can control a football.

you must have tremendous belief in a player that hasnt played for months and could still cause us more shit like he did in bayern, and will still want a move in summer.

and what kind of message does this send out to the player that decided to keep to contract and not act like a first class twat

Tuesday 14 February 2012
Tevez had ‘slipper thrown at him every time he licked his genitals’

Manchester City outcast Carlos Tevez has spoken out against the treatment he received from the club, after being physically struck with a house shoe for trying lick his own genitals in front of the fire.

Tevez claimed that being treated like a dog also extended to having his nose rubbed in it whenever he shat on the changing room floor.

He told reporters, “They dragged me over to the turd by my collar, and kept shouting ‘bad Carlos, BAD Carlos’- it was very humiliating.”

“It’s not like I put in the middle of the floor – I put in a corner out of the way.”

“They have to remember that I am a human, not a dog, and going around urinating on stuff at the training ground should not make you think otherwise.”

Tevez treated like a ‘dog’

Manchester City officials have denied the claims, insisting Tevez was not treated like a dog, but like any other wild animal in desperate need of house training.

“He was not treated like a dog, as dogs tend to form a loving bond with their owners, and don’t fly to the other side of the world to sulk because they’re not happy being paid a quarter of a million pounds a week.”

“That said, christ, you should see the fuss he kicked up when we tried to get him the team bath.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.