Tevez to return (Merged)

Song from Mancini to Tevez - I will survive.

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from Argentina
I just walked in to find you here
with that stupid look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive

Interesting that at Liverpool we've seen a manager mis-handle a delicate situation and get told to put it right by his club's owners and we've all applauded the owners for doing the right thing.

Yet at Manchester City the same thing happens and people call it a sign of weakness.

get him fit and play him, if he can add anything to the squad this depends if he can be arsed or not but we would find that out after 90 minutes then stick him in the shop window end of season, lets face it this is whats going to happen anyway

marco said:
get him fit and play him, if he can add anthing to the squad this depends if he can be arsed or not but we would find that out after 90 minutes then stick him in the shop window end of season, lets face it this is whats going to happen anyway

exactly

Prestwich_Blue said:
Interesting that at Liverpool we've seen a manager mis-handle a delicate situation and get told to put it right by his club's owners and we've all applauded the owners for doing the right thing.

Yet at Manchester City the same thing happens and people call it a sign of weakness.
I'm guessing those that see it as a weakness don't hold the view that he has mis-handled the situation. Moreover I know a number of dippers that are outragued at their ownership for getting involved in what went on at the weekend.

Prestwich_Blue said:

its all part of the dance to find the firmest legal ground

It appears now that we have a win at all cost mentality. Fuck what's right, fuck ethics, fuck being professional and fuck doing the right thing as long as we win.
For those of you that can't stop rimming tevez just watch the video from from munich, watch the petulent little twat pulling his face and refusing to do as his manager says. The man (a term I use loosely for him) is a disgrace to his profession. Including him in the team at this point in the season just gives a big two fingers to every other pro at the club for acting in a decent manner over this incident.
He should be made to come back to the club, but I would not have him anywhere near the first team. At the start of the season he was lacklustre and disinterested, his fitness had dipped over the summer so that he couldn't perform, such is his professionalism yet he is now a league winner. Remember this **** throwing off City scarves at the FA Cup Final.
An odious twat.

r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
of the 3 stiker who have got us 2 points clear of our nearest rivals, who would you drop to accomodate tevez and you think that would be good for moral
It's not a question I need to answer fella as I wouldn't drop any of them. I'd play two and two different options from the bench. Utd seem to cope with 4 strikers in their matchday squads.

Look at the benches we have had in the last 2 months. There hasn't been many options to change games.

if tevez is picked before aguero, balotelli or dzeko, or is even called on to replace one of those three. do you think this would cause one holy shitstorm, just when we dont need it.
In a word, no.

In a few words, not a chance.

it is for the MANAGER to decide. Not a fucking player. That is the whole point. I also expect our players to be professionals and accept what is best for the club going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.