Tevez to return (Merged)

He's just causing a fuss. If he plays and plays well and shuts the fuck up, then it'll be alright.
But if we make it cold for him, he'll use it as an excuse and then he will have to go. I think the least we can do is not make it too hostile, but if he carries on being a tit then thats a different kettle of fish.

forza Mancini

DontLookBackInAnger said:
[ I know a number of dippers that are outragued at their ownership for getting involved in what went on at the weekend.
'Outrage' is their mdefault setting so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I can think of a few reasons why its a good thing but i dont want my club to look like a pushover, so i hope he's never in the squad and just rots in the reserves till summer and he can be AC Milan's problem. He can play in the europa league though, dont want arguero, dzeko and balotelli getting tired or injured.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Interesting that at Liverpool we've seen a manager mis-handle a delicate situation and get told to put it right by his club's owners and we've all applauded the owners for doing the right thing.

Yet at Manchester City the same thing happens and people call it a sign of weakness.

We haven't seen the same thing happen at all mate. I think you are stretching it more than a little in the above.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Interesting that at Liverpool we've seen a manager mis-handle a delicate situation and get told to put it right by his club's owners and we've all applauded the owners for doing the right thing.

Yet at Manchester City the same thing happens and people call it a sign of weakness.
I'm guessing those that see it as a weakness don't hold the view that he has mis-handled the situation. Moreover I know a number of dippers that are outragued at their ownership for getting involved in what went on at the weekend.

Mancini has either handled the situation well and having Tevez back now is a sign of weakness on his behalf, or he has handled the situation badly and has been put in his place by the club's owners. One or the other, not both.

He could win us the title or lose it for us.

I think that he will lose it for us after his comments about Mancini.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
I can think of a few reasons why its a good thing but i dont want my club to look like a pushover, so i hope he's never in the squad and just rots in the reserves till summer and he can be AC Milan's problem. He can play in the europa league though, dont want arguero, dzeko and balotelli getting tired or injured.
Spot on, after all he is mainly responsible for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.