Tevez to return (Merged)

MCFC BOB said:
Think of it this way: he comes back, apologises, helps us to the title, [insert continental team] comes in with a £25m and we get shot of him.

Except he's as likely to fuck us up as he is to 'win us the title' all by himself.

Interview with Tevez on SSN at 6pm today. Could make or break his chances of coming back into the fold at city. I expect a lot of scripted responses to the obvious questions, with many compliments towards city but no real apology from him.

Balti said:
Challenger1978 said:
I really don't trust Tevez and would half expect the fucker to score an own goal deliberately if he played for us again. He's a vile man that has well and truly crossed over the line of acceptable behaviour and should be banned from all football for life IMO.

he'd be at least as likely to deliberately get himself sent off in the key game against the rags as he would be to score the winner.......

he's a bloody liability
That's the thing; the trust has completely gone.

Would Tevez play all nicey nice behind the scenes with an eye on getting the ULTIMATE payback against City on the pitch? You'd like to think it's very unlikely, but there's a horrible niggling doubt that the little bastard could actually stoop that low. And for that reason, I can't see Mancini using him unless we are absolutely desperate.

in this interview, as long as he admits he was wrong and apologizes to fans, teammates, manager, we could do worse than to bring Tevez in from the cold.

It's in everyone's best interests to admit mistakes were made on both sides of this, now shake hands we have a title to win.

We sometimes forget what an incredibly high pressured job Mancini has.

Ultimately I think he will set principle aside and make the decision purely on what is most likely to win the league.

Personally I wouldn't give Tevez the time of day, but Im not in Mancini's shoes.

Dubai Blue said:
Balti said:
Challenger1978 said:
I really don't trust Tevez and would half expect the fucker to score an own goal deliberately if he played for us again. He's a vile man that has well and truly crossed over the line of acceptable behaviour and should be banned from all football for life IMO.

he'd be at least as likely to deliberately get himself sent off in the key game against the rags as he would be to score the winner.......

he's a bloody liability
That's the thing; the trust has completely gone.

Would Tevez play all nicey nice behind the scenes with an eye on getting the ULTIMATE payback against City on the pitch? You'd like to think it's very unlikely, but there's a horrible niggling doubt that the little bastard could actually stoop that low. And for that reason, I can't see Mancini using him unless we are absolutely desperate.

Can understand where you are all coming from and can Imagine Tevez has been stewing about some of the things that have happened in prior weeks, but don't believe that if he played some important matches for us he would deliberately let his 10 other team mates down. I could be wrong.

I think the Bayern caper was unforgivable but believe he has learned his lesson from the Bayern match, and like many, I don't want him to play for us again, but the chances are that he will get games and he will score for us again. I think blues that are at the games when, or if this happens, should grit their teeth and not give him abuse, he is after all, still a City player and he still will wear the shirt until we get rid.

I think he is only coming back to help his appeal against the club. He is in the squad so must make himself available and train in order to help his appeal. I am not so sure he will help us win the title either and am worried about the negative atmosphere towards him affecting the other players. Would be really weird to hear our fans booing one of our players and the media would just love it. On the other hand I bet the rags and spuds are hoping he doesn't play.

City might win the title with or without Tevez

but with him we are more likely to win it, he was the premier leagues top scorer last season and he always puts in 100% when he can be arsed to get on the pitch.

Him staying in Argentina is of no benefit to either party, I think he has realised that no club will touch him in the summer unless he plays again. He comes back as FOURTH choice striker. Sell him wherever in summer for 25million happy days (as long as we win the title I dont give a fuck)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.