Tevez to return (Merged)

It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

in any relationship you have your ups and downs, things can be said that are not always meant. Lets all be grown up and get the most out of this situation.....Tevez scoring, city win the League and he moves on in the summer for a good price

" I miss Carlos " - Pablo Zabaleta

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xr/89631114.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D081FC58EAFC0398C0C20EFBA5EDD76F0D2362D4970B9B61AF4E9C89C783688B46[/bigimg]

“I miss Carlos and we haven’t seen him for a long time,” said Zabaleta. “In this situation we have to be very calm. “People talk too much about it, for sure, about when he will be back, but we have to concentrate and be focused on what we are doing.

“This situation has been crazy for everybody, for the players, the club and especially for Carlos. If we see him coming back this week, it depends on the manager’s decision whether he is given another chance or not.

“As a player, if he comes back he will be another player in the squad. We know him but I think we have to be very strong in this moment, to be focused on what we are doing.”

Some City fans feel Tevez should not be allowed to play again on a point of principle but others are more pragmatic and feel that if he enhances their title chances, he should be used.

Zabaleta said: “He would be welcomed by the players, because it was a difficult situation for everybody. But most important is that we are doing well as a team.”

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...y-back-for-manchester-city-rebel-carlos-tevez

Should he play again, it would be wrong for anyone to boo him. Absolutely 100% wrong. If he plays we can't act to the detriment of his game and thus the teams performance.

I'm sure if he scored a few important goals, people would clap him.

Everyone is right that he was wrong to do what he did. He should have apologised at the time and come back into the squad rather than swan off to Argentina.

And this is probably a legal requirement on our part, and a desire to get paid again on his part.

But it would still be wrong, should he play, to boo him. I don't think he could afford not to give 100% should he play after all.

Twitter:

Sky Sports News: Carlos Tevez wants to return to Manchester City & play a part in the title run-in: full details #SSN

Edit:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7517750/Tevez-wants-to-be-back-

Carlos Tevez is ready to pull on a Manchester City shirt again following a 'thawing' in relations between the striker and club.

The Argentina international has not played for City since his infamous refusal to warm-up during the UEFA Champions League defeat by Bayern Munich in September.

His City career appeared to be over and he has spent the past couple of months back in his homeland after failing to secure a January move away from the Etihad Stadium.

However, Tevez is due to return to Manchester this week and could now play a part in City's bid to win the Premier League title.

Paul McCarthy, who is an advisor to Tevez's representative Kia Joorabchian, has confirmed there have been discussions recently which have paved the way for the forward to return to Roberto Mancini's squad.

Asset

"There's been a lot of negotiation behind the scenes and there have been some very sensible discussions which have taken place in the last 10 days, and there has been a thawing on both sides," McCarthy told Sky Sports News.

"Carlos wants to be back and he wants to be playing football again. Roberto Mancini has more than opened the door for him and now it's a case of him getting his fitness back.

"He wants to be back playing football, that's what he's best at doing.

"The couple of seasons before this year, which has obviously been fairly awful in terms of everything that's gone on post-Munich, he was the leading goalscorer for Manchester City.
"He needs to be back and he needs to be pulling on the Manchester City shirt again and doing what he does best, which is scoring goals and helping the team.

"He wants to help Manchester City to win the title.

"Roberto Mancini has opened the door now and, once Carlos is back in the country and once he gets his fitness back, he'll be an asset to Man City."

Edit 2: Just noticed the article is from this morning. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.