Tevez to return (Merged)

I think the 'is Tevez registered for Europe' is going to be the new 'is Jo cup-tied'.

Without him, the team has been galvanized and stayed at the top of the prem for 4 months. If he messes us about anymore, no one will touch him with a bargepole.
City are doing the only thing they can do in order to protect themselves - they have to let him come back. He has to put the effort in to show that he can still be an asset elsewhere.
Whether any of us like the situation or not, it is what it is, and if he belatedly does a job for us from time to time, so be it. I guess that we all hate the odious little twat - the majority of our players included in that too - but, short of paying him up for the vast majority of his contract's value, both parties just have to make the best of a bad situation.
2 and half years of contract left; was worth upwards of £40m;the situation wasn't resolved to anybody's satisfaction in January so we have to move on I'm afraid, and so, back he comes. We have to look after that asset and, you never know, if he does what he was once famed for doing - pulling out his tripe when he went over that white line - that's what we'll have to be satisfied with. It may enhance his value again for when we eventually get shut of the little gremlin.

Ideally I would like him to be as far removed from the first team as possible.

But if it comes to it, as it looks like where this is all headed...

If he gets fit, publicly apologizes, trains well, and isn't a twat in the dressing room I suppose I would be OK with him coming off the bench as a last resort. He shouldn't be keeping anyone out of the starting eleven... or off the bench really, but as a last resort against 10 behind the ball...

He's an ugly selfish (on and off the pitch) horrible little poisoned twat, but he can take a game by tits and score goals out of nothing.

Whatever happens, we now have 13 cup finals we need to win.

Hate Tevez or not (And I do) we have to be completely behind Mancini and the team whoever plays.

Booing wont help

Soulboy said:
Wheelsy said:
Play him against Porto in a game that means fuck all (compared to the league). If he goes alright, great. If he stinks up the pitch, then no harm done.

And one more time... he's not registered in the Europa squad.

LOL!

So are you saying he cant play then?

bluemonkey71 said:
Soulboy said:
Wheelsy said:
Play him against Porto in a game that means fuck all (compared to the league). If he goes alright, great. If he stinks up the pitch, then no harm done.

LOL!

This is true, but I think it's down to the fact we replaced onouha with pizarro. But pizarro is not homegrown, so we had to leave a spot free and only name 22 not 23 players.

bluemonkey71 said:
Soulboy said:
Wheelsy said:

LOL!

Who?

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Khaldoon and Mansour or the cabal? ;O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.