Tevez to return (Merged)

whitt said:
Sell your soul to the fucking devil. Can't believe some of these "do anything to win the title" comments. He won't help us win anything anyway, we're a team without the ugly fucker.
You've got to wonder what these people wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt will say if he upsets the squad and we fuck up the title challenge. The man's an arse-wipe of the highest order who is only coming back because somehow it suits his own purposes, not the clubs.

Rammy Blue said:
It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

in spanish<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm --<br /><br />
Puppet Master Silva said:
Holy crap I didn't realize he was doing an interview!

in spanish

Re: " I miss Carlos " - Pablo Zabaleta

Was wondering when you were going to come out of the woodwork...

We have got a squad who all back each other and work for each other. The last thing we need is for Tevez to come back and start arguing whinging and whining, it would be divisive.

He wont be a happy chap having to come back when he’s tried his hardest to get away for over a year now, and lets not forget he has hardly played any football since last may and hasn’t had any squad training since Nov.
We are not going to get the Tevez of 12 to 18 moths ago, it will probably take 2 months to get him match fit and sharp, if he even wanted to be.

Best option loan him out to Russia of Brazil till summer

Play him against Porto in a game that means fuck all (compared to the league). If he goes alright, great. If he stinks up the pitch, then no harm done.

Wheelsy said:
Play him against Porto in a game that means fuck all (compared to the league). If he goes alright, great. If he stinks up the pitch, then no harm done.

And one more time... he's not registered in the Europa squad.

i think a major problem will happen if bobby brings him back in from cold and plays shitface in games and we come 2nd, questions will then arise of whether his return caused issues within team, as im 100% sure that there will be team members who really dont want him back.

its a high risk strategy that bobby is dealing with here, that may backfire big time, thought i would add my own hypothetical situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.